Fiddly Faddle/ Fiddlesticks 120 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

a thread so we can get to know each other and talk about Octavia's Sister, Fiddle!

talk!

Discuss!

mingle!

I don't care!

WELCOME!!!

[youtube=Ix7vrluEm4E]

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I am Chaotic Noteworthy. I came from a not-so-faraway land known as Magistrum, the sister country of Equestria. Our country has been known as the Sun's Shining Shield, The First Line of Defense, and The Equine's Vanguard for about a thousand years.

Reason being is because our country is strategically created and situated between Equestria and the other countries by Princess Celestia herself. Originally, our country was nothing more than a line between the Gryphons, Minotaurs, and Kirins, but then we quickly grew into a country of our own by reconquering the lands that were once lost to the Windigoes.

Magistrum is home to a proud military willing to lay down their lives to protect the countries of both Equestria and Magistrum from outside forces, and a lot of good ponies too.

However, the recent centuries have been much kinder than the early centuries were; peace treaties and truces were and are more common than wars nowadays. Because of the softening, Magistrum has, in the last 300 years, been serving as the main crossroads between Equestria and the other nations. Our population had also been quickly growing into a multicultural fest, giving home to more than just ponies. Our cities, which used to host only ponies, had other races starting to make their homes there as well since 200 years ago, and our country has grown into a diverse community. Of course, they were usually around in the cities near the borders. Our military is still consisting purely of ponies to this day.

Still, that hasn't done anything to break our good ties with the other countries. We still have our quarrels with them (especially with the Gryphons), but our leaders and theirs are always more than willing to settle them in an orderly manner.

And you may ask me, "Why are you telling us this?" Well... I am the captain of Magistrum's 10th Division of the Royal Guards, and a squad leader of professional shock troopers. I should know the history of my country, and I thought it would be a good idea to share with you.:derpytongue2:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1038498 Ah yes! I've heard of your country. it's through there that most of the trade between Equestria and Concordia take place. it's also where us equestrian changelings hold our trade with the griffins.

Um... sorry. I don't know what or where Concordia is. I haven't exactly payed attention in World History class in elementary school... or middle... or high... or even Royal Guard Cadet School (which is where Magistrate Academy is too! They're both the same school sorta)!:rainbowlaugh:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1038541 :pinkiehappy:

well, to Equestria's northwest is a country called Gildedale, right between the Archenback and Drackenridge mountains. past that is the Griffon Kingdoms and Concordia.

This region is characterized by its dry and arid climate, and iron-rich quarries which supply steel of esteemed quality to the other kingdoms. Concordia's capital city, Bardingburgh, is famous for its dizzingly tall spires which lifts the city's inhabitants away from the dust storms which often buffet the region.

Princess Rosetta rules with her daughter, princess Stella, who prefers to go by the name Firefly.

Sounds amazing!:rainbowkiss:
I would like to go there for vacation.
(Is it okay if I include those countries in my stories? I needed this kind of stuff actually. Also, if you do allow me to use these cities, can I add some elements to them in order to fit the Dragonica Omnibuses Saga and Equestrian Earth lore?)

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1038604 (Sure! I didn't actually think up the concepts, and to find out more about Gildedale, you'll need to read "It's a dangerous business, going out your door" on Equestria Daily. and look on equestria-prevails' deviantart page.)

Oh, it's beautiful. and I think you'd get along with Firefly well.

Blerp. I don't think I will be reading it. I don't do Google Doc fics.:applejackunsure:
It just doesn't look good to me. I have no doubt the story is amazing... but I'm not so sure.
Do you think you could find or make up a summery of each country for me please?

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1038782 Where the World Ends Wiki for Gildedale, and Concordia is vague enough that if you include what info I gave you about the rulers, climate, city, and iron deposits, you should be alright.

Oh dear. This wiki... doesn't actually help me much. I think I'll just use this as reference, or maybe base a country off of it. I dunno.:applejackunsure:

1038225This guy right here. LOVE this guy!!!:rainbowkiss::moustache::moustache:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1038819 reference is all you really need.

1038820 me or chaotic? who I got to join the group?

1038837.............Both. You're a legend. He's awesome:rainbowkiss:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1038843 a legend? really? you're too kind.:twilightsheepish:

1038854I think I've given you that title before. You, stiggerzz.... you guys are legends in my book on here:moustache: And AnnLies is too, probably:duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15