Fiddly Faddle/ Fiddlesticks 120 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Alrighty, we've got a fine set ah stories ranking up; I reckon it's about time we chat about her personality: how she's portrayed in stories so far, personal thoughts of how y'all imagine her, what y'all wanna see more of her. The whole shabang.

So, giddy up! Let's see what y'all got!

(OH HORSE APPLES!! That's adorable!)

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

838929 Somewhere between Octavia and Applejack (I imagine Tavi being less uptight than Rarity, weirdly enough...)

838938Hmm... I see. Care to elaberate?:pinkiesmile: Or how about what you wanna see of of from her?

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

838942 Let's see... How to explain... Applejack is likely to wear something practical to the Gala, and if she isn't working there, Tavi is likely to wear a fancy gown. Fiddle would probably wear a modest dress or something...

in other words, she's more likely to get dirty than Tavi, or at least be more open about it (I imagine Tavi's good dreams actually involving her living a lifestyle like Vinyls)

I personally see her being the country girl of the family, Octavia being her sister. The mother(Apple Family) and the father (Canterlot) influence each daughter respectively.

So I personally hear Fiddles slightly like AJ and such but having a more musical and loose style. Not getting overly stubborn but stable. :ajsmug:

838952>>838954Awesome!:pinkiehappy:
As far as the stories I've read--so far!--there does seem to be that cosistancy of her being, in someway, an Apple; definitely country.

I see her as Octavia's big sister, and a sort of out-cast in her family. And, inpired by a tread on the Octavia group, she might in some way part Saddle Arabian--though that may be just to pay the idea credit.... In my story she'll be a small bit, and I'll make it work to the point it makes perfect sense... But I digress:twilightsheepish: I see her as a country girl at heart, of course, but not born or raised there, and neither of her parents are in anyway related to the Apples. I do imagine her with an accent like AJ in her later years, at the time she is in Night Mare Night and Apple Family Reunion.

So I personally hear Fiddles slightly like AJ and such but having a more musical and loose style. Not getting overly stubborn but stable.

Fiddle would probably wear a modest dress or something... in other words, she's more likely to get dirty than Tavi, or at least be more open about it

LOVE these!!:rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy:

HUGE SPOILER!!!!!!Copy and paste if you wanna see it:
I'll make her parents Fancy Pants and some other pony; Fleur de Lis, possibly, but she may just be a step mother, somepony Fancy Pants married after something happened to their real mother, after Fiddles leaves.... She also earns her Cutie Mark when she is almost a mare--very late! Why? She's rough, down-to-earth, playful, energentic, loving and kind, sweet, simple and humble but inteligent, loose, deep, etc...... she's one of a kind!!!!:heart:

838952>>838954I like where this is going. Keep it coming. Is there anything you would really like to see of Fiddles??

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

840819 That's sort of exactly what I meant!

840849She's classy and country!:rainbowwild:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

[youtube=0qP7WxpMhoQ]

840819 Hehe, I like the discussion so far.

In my story, I have Fiddles looking over a struggling music store in Ponyville. She calls it her Family operated music store but it has been almost a week without the protagonist actually seeing any of her family besides her cousin Applejack.

In the next few Chapters, I'll have her heading up to Canterlot to Duke it out with her family and sister Octavia. Fun fun.

841584I need to read more of the fanfiction I have stacked up to read:ajbemused: And yours needs to be at the top of my list

841617 Hehe no rush. It's not going anywhere. :ajsmug:

840870>>841653 Found a fiddler:rainbowderp::yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14