Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

How does one describe the country of Haissan as an actual place? to reiterate, such as how I describe Mexicolt:

MEXICOLT

Mexicolt consists of mostly deserts and canyons, and the inhabitants usually live near the coast.

the population consists of Diamond dogs, ponies, cows, goats, and donkeys, though Princess Amanita's Swarm does live further inland.

the capital city of Tenochtitlan was built by ancient tapir, and is now a bustling seaside metropolis that has rivers in place of streets

on the western side of the country, Acupulcolt is a common vacation spot for many ponies, and Vaquito island lies two miles west of the coast.

the peso is the most common form of currency

the reason I ask is because I have a world Building group, and I wish to incorporate some of Ponky's work into it.

Haissan is one part Agrabah from Aladdin, one part Cairo from Indiana Jones. It's basically an Arabic-inspired country, if memory serves me right.

2828017 I know that, Germany/Austria also helped with it. but I can't remember the small details. I know it's mostly desert, and I know the ponies there are thinner/taller than Equestrians, and I know Alula's the sultan, but that's it

That is all you need to know...
Sorry for being no help...

2828882 it's fine. it just means I get to flesh it out!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5