Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

(To Future Ponky: WATCH OUT FOR SEASON FOUR SPOILERS!)

I know how much a fan of Rarity episodes he is, but man, Pinkie Apple Pie? He's gonna love it! Pinkie Pie, PLUS a song, PLUS awesome Applejack, and a story about Family and how even those that aren't related can become family? He connected with so many of us before he left, and I know that I'm not the only one who feels that this episode speaks to that connection. We might not be related, but in a way we are his family. His nutty, internet family. :pinkiehappy:

Your contribution is noted. :facehoof:

i love it when people pay attention to how awesome i am
thanks baby

2606778 is this normal?
this is definitely normal.

2606651 Are we forgetting the episode where Daring Do turned out not to be a fictional character, but was actually the author of her books, JUST AS PONKY FORETOLD?

I believe he told me that family is a big thing for him, so Pinkie Apple Pie, for sure.

Yes. When best background pony is seen, the episode is often good.

Pinkie Apple Pie, obviously.

Pinkie Apple Pie or Daring Don't.

But... Given what I know of him (very little)...

My money's on:

Pinky Apple Pie

~Skeeter The Lurker

I think that overall, while Rarity Takes Manhattan is the best episode of the season so far, Pinkie Apple Pie just has everything that Ponky seems to enjoy about the series.

Yeah, PAP definitely takes it. Let's all now think really hard about the episode so we can transmit it through the morphogenetic field to Ponky.

Bumping this because I am pretty sure he'll love Pinkie Pride/Cheese Sandwich. He loves Pinkie and they're pretty much almost the same. I tend to think of Ponky when I see him even though I know (so far) he doesn't know anything about him.

Wow, just think of all the fandom and new characters he'll get to meet. :P

Oh, this is a thing.

Uh, I'm gonna say Daring Don't, Pinkie Apple Pie, and Pinkie Pride.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13