Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Hello to Ponky's wonderfolk!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm adding Overpinking It and Just Another Day to the Legacy Group. I hope nobody objects, seeing as how both of these stories are... well... basically about Ponky. Overpinking It, for those of you who haven't read it, is about Ponky's OC, "Ponky Piano", and his bid to win the heart of Pinkie Pie. It's a romantic comedy dedicated to Ponky, from me, which he read just before he left for Italy.

The second story, Just Another Day, is the sequel to Overpinking It, and was written as a birthday present to Ponky. He read it in short exerpts over the course of several months through e-mail, and I waited to publish the whole story until he had gotten to read the entire thing!

So, please enjoy those two stories. Also, if anybody has any questions regarding Ponky or how he is doing on his Mission in Italy, please don't hesitate to ask! I e-mail him back and forth every week!

A short note: Just Another Day hasn't been published to FimFiction yet, but once it is published I'll be certain to add it. :derpyderp2:

I hope nobody objects

I do.

:trollestia:

This is wondrous news, I don't mind a bit!

Overpinking it was fantastic. Of course they belong in the group. :ajsmug:

Can you ask Ponky if Italy would be a good place to live or vacation at? And if he changes his underwear every day /dotingfan?

2118963 I thought Ponky said that he would not be aloud to use anything to contact the outside world.

He has the ability to e-mail once a week.

I think he thinks it's a good place to live, but the population is mostly older people, not a lot of people his age, which is a bit of a bummer. As for the underwear... well, you can't ask Mormons about their underwear. Just trust me on that one.

Okay. Where I live is very much the same with the old people, so I'll keep it in my list of options. And I'll take your word for it. No below the belt questions!

I didn't say below the belt. Just, very specifically, underwear. Look up "Temple Garments".

I meant 'underwear' in an obtuse way. But I get the idea; sorry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11