Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I thought he was supposed to be here like a day or two ago.

I made that mistake too, a while ago.

No, all that happened a couple days ago was SS&E posted a sidestory thingy to Ponky's stuff. Ponky himself still has a couple weeks to go.

Basically Ponky will finish his missionary work and he gets some downtime before heading back stateside. So he gets to decide how ready he feels to get back into the sped up world.

You guys should actually click the reply button. Just saying. How is OP supposed to know you guys responded to him?

Ponky is starting his final week of missionary work. He then has two or three days after next Sunday that are "debriefing" days, where he has a bunch of meetings with the Italy mission leadership. Then he will likely have another day or so of waiting for his ride stateside, back to his family. He's going to want to spend time with them and decompress. We'll be seeing him back on here by the end of January or early February.

3962878 Why was I tagged in your comment? I was the thread starter. There was nothing for me to reply to?

because they were suppose to reply to you. and I don't understand why you guys are downvoting me. How else is OP supposed to get notified?

3963476 I didn't down vote you. You are right, people need to reply.

kk, but others did.

and I don't understand why you guys are downvoting me.

Probably because "Just saying" is the asshole equivalent of "I'm not racist, but...". Besides, I wasn't one of the ones who downvoted.

And in response to your comment, no, replying to OP is not the best idea. Because nobody wants to log back into fimfic with twenty notifications of people saying "No" in different ways. If he'd asked the question in the comments of another thread or something, I would've used the respond function, as that's what it's intended for. Considering he posted the thread, however, it's redundant, as any comment in the thread will either be directed at OP or directed at a comment directed at OP.

Also, last time I checked your comment was 0/5. Now it's 7/6. Odd, that.

I think its because I posted a thread in another group asking the question of why I suddenly get 5 dislikes for what I've posted, and now it's gathering quite a bit of attention that I didn't expect.
But really I didn't type in "Just saying" in an assholeish way. It's just common sense to me to reply to the OP so he'll be notified and it was strange to me that you guys didn't, so that's why I responded.

I have no idea why you didn't expect that.

Because I was half expected people to pass over the thread like it was nothing.

He should be in WA by now, sleeping between 1:00 PM and 10:00 PM

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14