Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Anything (or anyone) else I should add?
(His style is freaking hard to pull off)
((Sorry if cheering ponies look creepy as all heck. I've always had trouble with faces. Will fix.))

3952123 The only thing that glares in the slightest is Chun-Li's arms seem a bit too long, Specifically her right arm. Ponky's long arm is good because he's stretching really far and that's his style. Otherwise, it's great. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Sorry I'm a critic D:

3952198 Critics are a good thing in small doses. That arm thing was something I hadn't noticed, thanks.

I think my ar--... ahem... I think her arms are fine and befitting the style.

The scan itself is a bit blurry, making it a tad bit hard to identify the characters in the background.

But overall this is a magnificent accomplishment. I thought I was looking at legit sketch of his at first. Bravo. I'm sure he'd be insanely flattered.

3952211 yeah even a cut off half hand off the page is fine but it's the only thing that seems off considering the bulk of the wrist doesn't even start. Just the right one.

Really nice drawing though.

3952217 Not even a scan, I'm too cheap to own a scanner. I just took a picture with my phone. When it's all done, I'll either go into campus to scan it or just send it in a letter. Could you PM me his email? Missionary addresses are usually easy to figure out, but his name is kinda crazy. I've tried about ten different variations already and none of them have worked.

Besides y- Chun, sorry - that's supposed to be Oberon, Skeeter, and CSquared. There aren't too many recognizable avatars in this crowd. Anyone else I should put in? I'm still debating whether or not to add myself, since I only know him from the two letters we've already sent.

3952218 One arm is definitely longer than the other, now that I'm looking closely at it.

I'd love to be included, if possible. Ponky has a sketch of my oc on his deviantart. Prop Master. I'm at work, or I'd give you a link. Skirts can probably help me out on the deviantart link?

3952889 On it. Just let me redraw Oberon first, that smile and those eyes shouldn't exist together. They'll drive me mad.

3953172 I'm sure ponky is gonna love it! You did a great job emulating his style, I actually thought it was something he drew for a second as well.

I'm really impressed with this! I agree with Skirts that at first I thought it was an actual piece by Ponky. Well done; I'm sure he'll love it!

I should add that Regidar is pretty close to Ponky. Regidar does have Ponky's sketch of Kurt Cobain on his page, so maybe try to copy that?

What do you people think? Regidar? I'm too new around here to know these things.

Props, you're in it now. Your face is probably the creepiest now that I've fixed Oberon's, but I don't think that can be helped.

I would agree that Regidar has been waiting for Ponky's return with baited breath all this time. I suggest PMing him yourself.

Alright, it's done! This is just another crappy phone picture so you guys can see it and critique it before I do the final scan.
3954569 , I'll get the scan to you tomorrow afternoon your time. I can't wait until the guy's actually home!

That's pretty dayum good. I still think you should provide tiny labels for each of the characters, maybe in MSPaint or Photoshop, what with the mission veil and all (Ky doesn't have regular access to these guys' avatars, so he might recognize 2 or 3 at best).

3963324 Oh man, that's some good art
danke for including me (or rather, Ponkurt Cobain) :twilightsmile:

3964059 Can do! I can see him cringing at my butchering of his doodles now!

Alright, here it is: the final scan! 3964059 , you should probably download it from DA, here.

Gorgeous. I'll send it to him in e-mail Wednesday morning and list you as the artist. I still think it'd be okay if you e-mailed it to him yourself, meanwhile I'll vouch for you. Or we could both send it, so that way he could properly thank you digitally. Just an idea.

3966404 I already sent him an email that hinted you were sending something from me. I don't mind waiting to hear from him until he gets home. If I'm lucky, he might thank me in person.

Oh, and I just about died when I saw this:

(You should read my stories. I'm happier with them than I am with my art)

Thaaaaats awesome. Well done, sir!

Just got a P-Day e-mail from Ponky, responding to your pic.

That's entirely innacurate. Chun-Li!Skirts never smiles, unless she's hugging Ponky.

Just kidding, this is bloody amazing. Tell him I love it.

That's entirely innacurate.

My heart stopped when I first saw that. He sent me a quick "Sorry, don't have time to read yours right now" reply. Oh, well. There's always next week. Right? I lose track.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25