The Nyxian Alliance 785 members · 221 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

can anyone give me a link to one pls

4998006 I'm currently working on a story that will feature Nyx in her forties. I can't guarantee a release date just yet though

Heh. Here you go.
Crossover with Fallout: Equestria, though, so expect some grimdark. It's actually different from 4998258's recommendation, which I don't like very much - the grammar is kinda painful. The actual content in that one isn't very well-thought-out either, unfortunately.
I'm actually working on my own concept for an adult-Nyx adventure story. Still hasn't moved beyond the concept phase though, so don't hold your breath.

4998006 im currently writing a crossover story with Nyx as one of the main characters, between her 20s and 30s.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/268794/mass-effect-gathering-embers

Yeeeahh, I'm genuinely surprised that awareness of my story within the Nyx fandom still hasn't reached all the people who are looking for stories of adult-Nyx. Because that was the original reason I began writing in the first place. Needed to see how the story ended. Filly Nyx is adorable and all, but a woobie is not a hero. And Nyx is supposed to be a hero. By all means, check out my story because I'm going all-out with it. Pay attention to that author's note in ch1 as well, because you're supposed to read the prologue first. :raritywink:

Thanks to 4998331 for his recommendation. In case you dislike Fo:E, I will tell you that you can safely ignore the fact that it has Fo:E elements because for most people that insinuates a Wasteland story - which this is not. It takes place during the zebra war, but that's about all it has to do with the Fo:E verse. Main thing is that this is meant to be a completion of Nyx's character arc. So if you like the idea of that, come join the fun!

Oi, when did that title change?
I'm not aware of any stories like that.
It is a rather...oddly specific request, after all. :unsuresweetie:
Unless you just mean with her interacting with foals, or something?

5003721 kind of ya. I just really want to read a story with nyx has her own foal to care for.

Yeah that is a rather specific request. In my universe, I'd say Nyx definitely has her own kids at some point, but I'm not sure when I'd be able to get around to writing that since it would be beyond the main story and perhaps even the sequel. Maybe I could make a one shot of it at some point.

4998006 That's actually what MLP: Emerald Fires will lead up to. I will be introducing a love-interest for Nyx in that story, and after the story ends, I'm planning to do a series based on Nyx, the CMC, and the rest of the school children in their college years, along with Nyx and this love-interest, known as "Night Vision", dealing with paranormal activities popping up around Eqeustria. This series will be called NSU, which stands for, "Night Stone University", which, you guessed it, takes place in a future where the castle made for Nyx during the events of Past Sins is converted into a College.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10