Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Do you ever feel ashamed to be a fan of MLP because of what bronies have done? (Being sexist, racist, claiming to marry ponies, screwing MLP toys, hating on thepast gens, naming their kids after MLP characters, defending their disgusting fetishes, claiming brony to be a race, a religion, etc. hating on the little girls who are also fans) Because I see stuff like this, and I feel dirty, like I'm a part of this just by association, like I've stolen something great and trashed it

claiming to marry ponies, screwing MLP toys, hating on thepast gens, naming their kids after MLP characters, defending their disgusting fetishes

No because that is their business not mine and I don't give a fuck what a person gets off on because I am not a high strung religious fundamentalist.

2413862 I'm completely embarassed by calling myself that to be honest, we need to make another fanbase without the so called "bronies"

Even when these people take pictures of themselves while fucking pony toys, shooting g3 toys, and declaring that they are in love with/married to ponies and post them for the entire Internet to see?

Again I don't give a fuck.

Why do you think I call myself a pegasister

I'm not sexist nor rascist I loved the past gens and I follow the love and tolerate thing most of the time (I'm only human)

Garbo
Group Admin

#lackofrelevance

Bronies are just people. People with with Pony . . . dressing, for lack of a better word.

And people just kinda stink in general (in my opinion)

Look, I just kinda black out the stuff you're saying. What annoys the shit out of me is when brines post this stuff everywhere, where it doesn't even belong. I swear to god, those people are such assholes, and they're exactly why people hate bronies. I can hardly stand a lot of them, and I'm supposed to be one.

2413862 No. I am an individual, not a clone. In no way does what I do as a fan of a TV show mean others do the same, or I do the same as them. Would someone in Germany be ashamed to be German because of what the Nazis did? Of course not. Bronies = fans of the show. That is it. There is no other requirement to be a brony.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10