Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Description in the title

You can if you like. :applejackunsure: Personally, if I start to feel myself enter 'bitching mode' I'll probably take a break from watching it, or possibly even stop watching it altogether. For all I know, the writers could throw us a curve-ball and I'll end up liking the change. It's highly unlikely, and I'm definitely not expecting it, but it's not impossible.

But hey, even if I hate it and stop watching the show, that doesn't mean I'll leave the fandom. I'll just feel... a little detached from it is all. But if you want to bitch, go knock yourself out. I'm sure others in this group will join you. (heck, I might even dabble in it myself) :twilightblush:

I'm not gonna watch the premiere ill just read the synopsis when the guys at wiki write it.

Besides everyone knows that the fan fiction is the best thing about being a Brony

I'm...cautiously optimistic. S4 premiere seems to have Princess Twilight alone and in tears as Nightmare Moon and Discord ravage the world so that might be something to tune in for. At the very least, I'll rip it from the web and watch it later

Of course, any official bitching can take place in this forum

Yeah, the recent screenshots (especially the one with Celestia on the ground while Twilight cries) could mean something big is going to happen, and I'm interested to see more Nightmare Moon. But then again, two of the biggest events that I disliked in season 3 (Princess Twilight and Good Guy Discord) seem to be an enormous focus, so I'm very wary.

Fanfiction the best thing? Yeah, I'm pretty much with you on that. That's not to say I'm not a fan of the show (seasons 1 and 2 had moments of utter brilliance) but I've felt more emotional impact and enjoyment from reading certain fanfics than the show itself could ever achieve. My hope is to do the same for others. :eeyup:

2156380 I will watch just to see if this train will crash gloriously while I wait for Attack on titan season 2 and JoJo's Biazrre Adventure season 3 :pinkiehappy::yay:

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and leave this here for you:

http://derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/11/12/471251.jpeg

I didn't make it, but I feel as if you'd get something out of it. :raritywink:

2156467 that sums up my exact feelings better than I can.

My amity for Megan just increased

I actually hope that Celestia will die in the premiere as it could introduce a far more valid reason as to why Twilight would have even been brought into princesshood in the first place. One of my biggest gripes, storywise, concerning Twilight’s royal ascension, is this: Equestria already has at least two princes, one by birth and the other by marriage, and three princesses. What the fuck do they need another one for??

This would answer that question provided it is revealed that Celestia already knew her death was coming soon, and needed Twilight there to take her place (Faust already has told us that Twilight was always intended to be Celestia’s heir to the throne, anyway. Just not in the boring, anticlimactic manner presented at the end of Season 3). Not to mention it would finally create a situation where Twilight is actually forced to cope with true pain and sorrow for once in her spoiled-ass, Mary-Sue lifetime, which is something that, as far as we know, she has never actually experienced.

Don’t get me wrong. Twilight Sparkle is (or, at least as things presently stand, was) my favorite character in the series, but all of this overblown and undeserved attention she is receiving within the storyline right now has just made it increasingly difficult for me not to write her off as having become just another little girl’s Mary Sue. I’m hoping a premiere event like this could at least help prevent that. The only problem with it of course, is that it would be the first time the subject of death would actually be addressed within the show, and some would probably consider such a theme to be too dark.

But hey, look on the bright side! Hasbro could save tons of money since they'd no longer have to worry about making white Princess Celestia toys! (Sarcasm)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10