Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Garbo
Group Admin

Twilight's an Alicorn. It sucks, doesn't it? :trollestia:
I know we all already blogged about this by now, but here's extra space to complain about it.

675260 SFGHJKFDFHG MI LEIF ES RUOONED

BITCH I LOVE BITCHING!!!! TWILIGHT ALICORN BITCH BITCH EVERYTHING'S RUINED BITCH!!!!!!!

I really hope they just fix it in season 4 with her throwing away her princesshood and immortality because she doesn't want to be without her friends.

Garbo
Group Admin

That's what would make sense, but they're trying to sell Alicorn Twilight toys. Although maybe they'll fix it because the gap between seasons will be plenty of time for Twilight to be an alicorn.
As Asia said: Only Time Will Tell.

I'm glad none of my stories revolve TOO much around cannon, but I'm pissed about it all the same. Many many MANY of my favorite stories are completely null and void due to this proverbial "Alicorn" wrench in the works. 675309 I very much hope she does throw it all away in season 4, but 675874 makes sense when he says they're trying to sell Alicorn toys. The show is funded by people who want to make money off toys, not to pander to the whims of a bunch of guys whose fanfictions are ruined. But I foresee many of us holding our heads high and continue writing our fanfics, as many of us did when the Doctor regenerated into that bowtie-bedazzled .... "guy" at the end of 2009.

BIIIIIIITCH

*takes a deep breath*

wah alicorn twilight sucks. so stupid fuck this shit bitch bitch i'm quitting the show bitch waaaah...

That felt so good. :scootangel:

691879prais the truth my brother speak your word and sound them in every ear

Oh hey, my thread!

I feel bad for the show writers, they have to make the show to sell toys. They do a good job, but when things like Twilicorn happen, it must be hard to suddenly write a random ascension scene out of the blue.

I was hoping Twilight would give up her wings so she could stay in Ponyville, with the message, 'Having power can be lonely, friendship is better.' Or maybe they could make the rest of the Mane 6 Alicorns.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10