People Battling Depression 60 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I've got a friend on this site. He was actually one of my first friends here, and started out as my editor. Later he told me about his depression, and it's gotten to the point of suicide. I'm scared for him, so scared that he'll decide one day to up and end his life. Please. Please help Pixel.

Pixelfluttershy.

The best thing you can do is be there for him. Drag him kicking and screaming into a phycologist's office.

That's the thing, you can't excatly force your friend ONLINE to go to a doctor. D:

4932174 Oh. Then get in touch with one of his off-line friends and tell them to pull him, kicking and screaming, into a phycologist's office. Or something.

4932252 Don't give up, and tell him not to give up. I've thought about it, but I just can't wrap my head around all my friends, and my boyfriend feeling bad for the rest of their lives that I left them. Because I've thought that over, I feel better. Tell him to think about what everyone he knows would feel if he left this world. He would miss you, and any other people he has come close to. That can really keep someone going, even if life feels impossible sometimes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6