WHO WANT TO MAKE ANTARCTICA A COUNTRY? 49 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Suke
Group Contributor

With October coming up soon, it's time to consider this apparently annual event. One must produce 31 Oneshots for the month of October. Fear not, one may start now, but 31 of these blasted little midget fics need to be published at some point in OCtober, be it all in one go or every day or whatever.

Now, I don't really want to have 31 oneshots padding out my story folder, and to be honest, I can neither think up that many ideas in such short a time, nor expect myself to make them all of equal quality, let alone GOOD quality. So, here I am, putting forth a proposition:

We make a group, or more than one mini groups, depending on participants, who think up 31 shared ideas, spread out the work between themselves, and create an accumulated 31 one shots (in the case of multiple groups/mini groups, many accumulated 31 one shot bundles).

Like that idea? Then please, make yourself heard here, in a PM to me (as there's only two of us and I'm kind of the instigator) or some other means on contact on this site. Just make sure the site will notify me. From there, the fun will hopefully begin!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2