Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hi everyone, panzerbrony here! I would like some help and opinion on an idea for my first fan fiction.

Summary of story:
setting: Occupied France, 1941-43
details: A little twist on the classic war romance story, German officer/ soldier falls in love with a female French resistance fighter. The story will beginning with the soldier making a very critical decision, his duty to a regime he personally doesn't support or his new found love. After that, the next few chapters will be telling how the German meet the girl and how their romance begins to build up to the beginning point of the story. The ending I will create two separate endings; one where duty came first but that will lead to an sad fate for the soldier. the other, love won out and the German steals some secret docs and flees to the United Kingdom with his love and her family. there will be fillies and hints of sexual innuendo but no actual sex with fillies or m/m just to be clear. minor dark elements and a little Nazi in it( no holocaust and just Nazi flags and uniforms) I am trying to avoid making this a Sparity

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1