Princest 1,686 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Look I know I'm not on the best of terms with the princest group or just any incest group in general.

I was stupid and straight up fucking childish. I was and I fucking I hate myself I dissapointed myself and my sister who told me not let my emotions take over, think before you speak. Well I betrayed her and I hate myself for it.

TheLandgrave I'm sorry for just being rude and pissing you off and I'm sorry to all the other authors who were just trying to publish and me coming along to fuck it up like the stupid fuck I am.

Well anyway today is a day for new change for me, instead of just looking at the the front page and commenting shit I'm going to read the story fully and give my honest thoughts on the writing and the story in general, I'm not going to ignore princest I'm going to read it and respect as any other ship and you don't know I might come to love it.

Look I'm smiling whilst writing this because I want to change, but it has to start with forgiveness. Then everything will stop I'm going to talk to the moderators to delete everything that said nasty about any for your fics.

It's time for new me and to be honest I like it.

5239452 To cut it short every princest that would come out I would stop everything to fill it with nasty and just right stupid fucking comments.

I was fucking stupid back then.

Wouldn't this kind of thing be better as a personal blog post rather than a group post? ^^; Half of us have no idea who you are, and all the swearing is a tad jarring.
Or apologising individually to TheLandgrave and the 'other authors'?
I don't know, it's just that a big public group thread is just asking for drama and fights to come your way. I'd really rather not have that. :twilightsheepish:

One has to question as to why you`d read something inherently unpleasant for you.
Unless the situation is that your latent interest had created an intense phobia?

Regardless of the exact reason... you probably should exercise caution. Any story has right to exist, but not any story has the right to demand your attention. Look for what pleases you, first and foremost. After all, it`s not like you are under any obligation to review everything there is, now are you?

5239444 Why is there even drama here. I just want to read Luestia

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7