Princest 1,690 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 58

5126994 I don't like war stories all that much.(Ironic considering how many I've made.)

5127073 Not that they're bad, just not for me.

5126990 You can't force love and love is never fair

First, I am sorry you didn't like the story.

Second, I feel I have to correct you on your perception of their relationships.

no twilight was dating luna first then got dumped by luna, and luna was only getting with celestia because she felt guilty about nightmare moon luna didn't actually love her sister like that. and so lied to both twilight(because she wanted twilight but felt she had to date her sister to repent), herself and celestia to make up for nightmare moon.

Nothing about this statement is true.
Luna and Twilight were never dating, as far as Luna was concerned. They were friends, nothing more. Luna was, in point of fact, already in a relationship with Celestia for a year before the start of Cuori, the beginning of which is detailed in Sogni Infetti (it's prequal). Luna and Celestia do not get together because she feels guilty about NMM.

And, I want this to be perfectly clear. At no point did Celestia or Luna EVER lie to Twilight.

Your question is odd to me. It seems to assume that the love triangle was not the central conceit of the story, that it was a side-plot which could have been removed without losing anything (such as Black Widow and The Hulk's love story in Avengers 2).

The problem is that that is not the case at all. The whole story was about Twilight falling for Luna while Luna was in a committed relationship with her sister. The fallout could have gone anyway, true, but the story came about specifically because I was tired of seeing stories where Princest is just accepted and there are no consequences.

I hope that makes my reasoning clear.

Sorry, it been more just blind rage comment. For me it one of the best written stories with hated plot line.

I can sympathize with that sentiment. Thank you anyways.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 58