Princest 1,686 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I have been thinking of two possible stories for princest that I would like to write but I'm a lazy f*cker, so I thought that I would write them here see if someone would be interested in taking them or just write something about them that would motivate me to write them myself.

So first idea: Celestia and Luna have been in a secret relationship for some time now, they are happy but eventually words gets around. Nobles are the first to speak their disgust and everything goes to hell. Discord pops up, makes some jokes and that but then offers his help, he can change reality. He offers to change the knowledge of Luna and Celestia being sisters to lovers, but to make it possible he would need for Luna and Celestia to give him their magic. I haven't thought of what could happen after that.

Second Idea: Equestria girls Universe (This one is a loose idea, haven't thought much of what could happen): Celestia and Luna have never called each other sister in the movies. They are sisters, but no one knows about it, they just tell everyone that they are a couple. Twilight(pony) freaks out when in one of her visits to that world she sees them sharing a kiss. She could maybe start to wonder if the Luna and Celestia back home are doing the same.

So... thoughts, critics, dibs?

Discord gets sick from too much magic? Could that be a thing? I would totally read the first idea.

I feel like the second idea would be a comedy from Twilight's POV. Just imagine her freaking out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3