Princest 1,687 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Why is there even an "Other Sisters" folder? I joined this group thinking it was about Celestia and Luna. If it's just going to become a group for any fic involving sibling incest, the name (and perhaps the banner/theme) needs to change, as it's currently misleading.

TrollestiaSubject
Group Contributor

I have to agree that the "other sisters" folder is useless.

I mean Princest to me is about an incestious relationship between two sisters/brothers who are also princesses/princes. Thats only Luna and Celestia so far. :trollestia:

>implying Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadence don't exist

No, but I completely agree. This group is for Celestia and Luna only, as far as I understand.

Luz

I agree. Celestia and Luna only.

They arent Sister-Brother so how is it incest...

Like the news report about the man who slept with his wife over 4000 times in their 15 years of marriage, before killing her. What a sick dude huh.

:rainbowlaugh: :trollestia::rainbowwild:

this should just be the incest page :duck:
btw how do i stop this from popping up? :trixieshiftright:

Okay seriously, someone is still putting non-Lunestia fics in here. And those other folders still exist. Whoever is running this group, at least ACKNOWLEDGE this thread and give us a straight answer. Either confirm that it's not just a Luna x Celestia group (and preferably change the name/theme so it's less misleading) or FIX IT!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8