Princest 1,686 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Warning: Long thread ahead. Switch Glasses shields to double front.

I am in the slow and arduous process of attempting to write a Lunestia story that has some actual plot and substance to it. Problem is, I am in needs of a few more ideas and second opinions on how to go about this.

Firstly, there needs to be a point of interest for either of the princesses to becoming romantically interested with their would be significant other. Considering that they are sisters, the taboo of incest would be rather interesting to exploit and explore as the two go about the awkward process of love between the two, considering that they themselves are essentially goddesses of their home country.

One of the things I feel that could be a somewhat decent, if rather typical and low method of getting a bonding process started is through guilt. Though I have seen replies to similar threads in the past on how Celestia would be able to forgive herself on banishing her own sister, I was thinking something could trigger a relapse guilt, self loathing, even hatred of the self. Considering Celestia had to bear the mantle of being the mother of the land, I was curious as to how the relationship between the two sisters would be if Celestia were suddenly made crippled and vulnerable by some opportunistic entity that wishes to gain revenge on her. This would be done via destroying whatever dam that the princess might have holding back centuries worth of memories, intensifying the emotions of guilt and despair, with the likes of self loathing to the point of being reduce to a submissive mare.

After this, I would like to dwell into the depths of how a dominant, motherly like Luna would be for her sister, slowly increasing her devotion as she discovers more and more of Celestia's inner conflict, thoughts, and devotion to Luna to ensure something like Nightmare Moon never happens again, even if it meant the cost of her own happiness, life, and so forth.

I will admit that though I plan to include clop in this, I want it to actually mean something powerful for the both of them. Your typical clopfest is fine and all, but to actually make it powerful and moving, it must have something behind it. Emotional attachments as it were.

As of right now, I am a little dry on ideas on how to do this. Thus why i come here for your assistance. Another thing I will be completely honest on before you comment. This story has a good chance of not seeing the light of day. Assuming if it did, it will likely be plagued by long update times, (If it updates at all) stilted and mediocre writing, and possibly enough to make people here cringe. Still, I have waited patiently for someone to write a Lunestia story of what I desire, and have seen none since i joined this group. Thus, if you lads are willing to take the chance to assist me in something that may or may not come forth to fruition, I will be in your debt.

It definitely won't be at the caliber of some of the more superior prose of the site, but I can damn well try and give it my all before hitting the dirt head first.

Going back to the plot, I will need some assistance in getting the story started. I have a draft of the first chapter at around 600 words as of the moment, with a few other chapters in the back burner at varying time frames in the story. Assistance with writing clop that won't make people cringe would also be appreciated. Something to rectify my awkward writing style would be of some immense help in not only this story, but also the other ones that have been currently been gathering dust since the start of August.

Note: This thread will be updated with new details as they come to mind. Be prepared to read revisions if they come about.

... Bumping thread. Apologies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2