Authors Helping Authors 2,461 members · 8,588 stories
Comments ( 669 )
  • Viewing 651 - 700 of 669

Greetings!
Name: Ninjadeadbeard.
Nationality: American.
Notes: I am an avid read/writer and, hopefully, will have some professional success at it one day. I got into the fandom late, but I've loved every second of it and wanted to have some fun throwing a few good fics together.

My story that I would love to share is Midnight at the Crystal Library. I wrote it with the explicit intent of mimicking the style of the show, and I feel like I've achieved that. I feel like it has a low view count at the moment, but the responses I've gotten have been positive, so I'm happily shilling it here!

Pitch: The Library of the Crystal Empire vanished for 1,000 years with the city itself, taking (and ironically preserving) ancient tomes of magic long thought lost to Equestria. Now, in order to protect their own world from Equestrian magic, Sunset Shimmer and the human Twilight Sparkle will plumb the library's depths, accompanied by Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, and the Great and Powerful Trixie, in order to find the answers they seek. But soon they are swept up in an experiment conducted by none other than Starswirl the Bearded, who seeks to aid a friend of Equestria, the infamous Tempest Shadow (Fizzlepop Berrytwist) in restoring her broken horn. One magical ritual, a dose of dimensional-duplicate-insecurities, and a mountain of existential crises later, and... well. Let's just say that Starlight might finally have some company in the "I destroyed Equestria" club.

EMidnight at the Crystal Library
While on a study-vacation in the Crystal Empire, Sunset, Sci-Twi, Starswirl, and Starlight will have to literally confront their past mistakes if Equestria is to survive.
Ninjadeadbeard · 25k words  ·  218  2 · 4k views

Howdy! Name’s Astrum, just a fairly new creative writer. Joined this group since it seemed like it’d be good for getting constructive feedback on my work, and I know that’s something that can be hard to come by. I’m an engineering student, so it often takes me a while to get around to finishing a story and will likely mean it’ll take me a while to get a review out, but I’m happy to hopefully meet some nice folks and give each other feedback on our stuff!

Hello!

Name: JP Hyper, JPHyperX
Nationality: german
Notes: I'm here since March. I uploaded only one story, called "Starlight Glimmer and the Runekeepers".
In german it has already a lot of chapters but I'm here to translate it and post it for all english speakers.

First someone helped me translating, but he couldn't continue. So I decide to translate my story on my own, to learn a bit more english.
So I will continue this very story till the bitter end, and hope you will have fun with it. You can give me feedbacks and improvements.

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

I translated the story with a tool, named DeepL. It's pretty good, but it's not a bad idea that a human being have a look on it. :twilightsheepish:

Salutations all.

Name: Vis-A-Viscera
Nationality: [COMMENT REDACTED]

Three weeks in and already 50K words deep on my sequel to a Headless_Rainbow Story. This could say something about my character. But I'ld like to regale you with another.

Wonderful fascination over MLP Forensics is magic, heavy knowledge of the grimdark universe, big fan of Fallout: Equestria, and a great body of inspiration to replicate that same success, piece by piece.

To that effect, my main story, and the focus of my efforts here.

[Adult story embed hidden]

Lore, heists and more in the fight to take back Equestria from its newly self-instated, sadistic Queen. If it sounds like Bad Future, I promise you - THIS Twilight is capable of far more depravity than that universes. But the heroes are just as outsizedly capable of great good. And heists. Definitely heists.

Hello there, I hope you're all ready to experience reviews chock full of philosophy and detailed analysis.

Name: Archive Gamble ( though it's just one of many)
Nationality: Existences
Notes: I love worldbuilding, videogames, philosophy, anime, MLP, history and Fallout Equestria. After discovering FoE last year and listening to Confessions of a Wasteland Pony by EAST Corp productions, I have decided to write my first fanfic.Fallout Equestria: Strange Circumstances is my first official piece of literature outside my studies or ideas I've partially scribbled down and I need all the Feedback I can get.
It's obviously inspired by current events. With an uncertain future ahead we need stories to explore hard topics and keep us going through the fires of hell! It's a new age for us though I won't let it be the last.
"War never changes, but men do through the roads they walk" - Fallout New Vegas

I've learned that the past is immortal and that stories are the history lessons we can't learn in school. Though how I came to such conclusions is a tale for another time.

Hi. I guess I should make with the introducing as well.

Name: Emo Rainbow
Nationality: Proudly American

Notes: I've been a part of the fandom since almost its inception, and been on the site nearly as long as well. I attempted to write here and there over the years, but never went all in before. The good news is I've devoted more of my time to telling the stories that have been knocking around in my head for a while, the bad news is that I did it really late and am understandably a little starved for attention.
I have so many ideas, but I'm trying my hardest to finish my latest work at least a major portion of the way before trying to go back, or make more ideas in my always racing noggin. I understand that, despite my improvements, I'm still not all that great of a writer. No matter how much it might hurt to hear the truths of my shortcomings, I would still appreciate anyone coming down and telling me what's what with my story. I want to improve, and unfortunately a lack of positive, or negative, feedback on my story doesn't seem to be helping me in that regard. Who would've guessed?

TThe Tourney
One wore it as a gift, the other as an accident, and both were pulled into something far bigger than they could have imagined. The Tourney has begun, there will be only one victor, and only one wish.
Emo Rainbow · 65k words  ·  29  0 · 863 views

I guess I've been here long enough for an introduction at this point.

Name: Arkane12
Nationality: A member of the good ole US of A

I'm pretty new to this fandom, and to writing fanfiction in general. I have some experience with writing, though I've never been published. I'm a nerd who loves to play games, and all the games I've played (favorites are Final Fantasy, Bioshock, and Silent Hill) and stories I've read (Both fanfiction and not) have formed my writing ability and reading preferences.

I started with this because I had an idea for a romance story I wanted to write. I had no experience with romance, so I decided to cut my teeth on something a little smaller. That was a mistake. The one story on my account has grown to be one of my longest pieces (and one of three that I've actually continued a decent way into the story). I'd be interested in any feedback about my story. I think my strongest points are quiet moments between characters, but feel free to leave your own opinions of the story with me, either through the comment section or PM me directly, if you don't want others to see it.

Thanks in advance for anyone wiling to take this on.

TDeath of a Queen
Chrysalis had welcomed the end, but one final visitor forces her to reconsider.
Arkane12 · 153k words  ·  324  12 · 5.3k views

Name: The_Chill_Author
Nationality: American
Notes: Um, what is there to say? Uh... I'm a newbie who is aiming to be the very best like no one ever was, I personally do not like fanfics that end without... you know, ending. So I strive to be the best!

The story that I would like you to check out is my "Against All Odds" story, I would appreciate it greatly if you did.

Name: Randimaxis

Notes: The thing said to post here, so I am. I'm really just someone who enjoys a good fic, and I've read quite a few here; the incredible amount of talent I've seen here makes me feel small, but my goal is to entertain others. I'm a roleplayer by nature, and the stuff I write is mostly based off of that... NO WAIT, DON'T LEAVE! I do my best to transform it into story-form, and I do a little bit of everything I think I can get away with in my tales.

I'm weird, but it never stopped me before, so I'll just keep on plugging away until I feel I've told the tale I wish to tell. I'd say my strengths are interesting characters and a flair for comedy, be it subtle or not so subtle... as for weaknesses, I can ramble on aimlessly for a bit, and I sometimes have to retcon because I forget previous details when I write.

So far, I've only written out one story - but I plan to write more. Feel free to check out my fic... but if you don't want to, that's okay - I'll still like you anyway. }:)

Name: KarmaTheWriter

Notes: I'm just a beginning author that's an idiot sometimes. I'm someone that wants to improve his writing skills to create interesting stories, so I figured fanfics would be a perfect way to improve. This might surprise many of you, but I never watched the show itself, only reviews by many brony analysts, along with enjoying the many contents the fandom has made. I know, shocking... Anyhow, I'm writing my first story already, but even I know that it's not the best so I'm hoping many authors could show me what I did wrong and learn from them.

Comment posted by Cloud Ring deleted Feb 3rd, 2021
Comment posted by Weirdly Normal Human deleted Sep 28th, 2021

Name: Razorwind1101
Nationality: British

Notes:

Heya all,
Longtime writer kinda cycling back round into fanfiction.
I'm kinda here due to Fallout: Equestria and it's side stories, I know very little about MlP i'm afraid. Just what I've researched for my own FoE fic, as promoted below.
I have dipped my hoof, as it were, into a couple of other stories on here though, so I can be swayed.

Promotion:
My FoE sidestory, Fallout Equestria: Invisible 9.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/513580/fallout-equestria-invisible-9

Name: Soft Shake
Nationality: US
Notes: I've had have a huge, huge passion for writing for as long as I can remember, and I really don't know how My Little Pony stayed in my life for as long as it did but its something of a comfort show to me now. Also, I find that the show and its community is an absolute tressure trove of creativity, expression and passion, so maybe that's why my love for writing and ponies have often gone hand in hand.

I've found that what I prefer to write and read is weirdly a lot of romance considering I'm, like, aromantic and asexual. I just really like exploring relationship dynamics and "awww so sweet!" material which would explain my only published fic Polygon (romance / slice-of-life, Rainbow x AJ x Rare, one shot -- If your looking to flaunt your writerly skills, please give it a relentless critique :pinkiecrazy:). But I also deeply appreciate darker stuff, and a mix of the two is always well received by me. (If anyone's familiar with The Lost Narrator, she's a huge inspiration to me). So hopefully I'll be able to publish that kind of stuff too, including a dark PinkieDash fic I'm currently in the editing stages for!

Name:MysticSkies115(prefers being called Mysty or Mystic)
Nationality: USA/American
Note:
Hi I'm mystic skies, and i just started using Fimfiction bout a month or two ago and published some stories like: Mystic's Day Off, Vinyl Scratch's Married Life, Rainbow.EXE CreepyPasta, Pinkamena Meets Mystic Skies, and my most recent one, Call Of Cutie: Black Ops Zombies. I really like writing fanfics and writing stories based on Clop, Grimdark, Anthro, Romance, Comedy, and Anon, just to name a few. I'm also trying to make myself known in this fandom by trying to write stories that you will enjoy and want to ask for more stories made by me.

Name: Mani-Roar
Nationality: USA

Howdy! I'm a part time fiction writing looking to hone my craft on fanfiction stories and possibly publish an original novel one day. I read the rules in this group and I am more than willing to exchange reviews for reviews using the format mentioned. I dropped my recent fic:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/527443/loveless-lovechild

into the the "Adventure" and "Under 30k" folders. I wish there was a folder for "Drama" as I think it's a more accurate tag for this story. I'm open to getting a review request from anyone reading this introduction so I can review your story. If I'm missing something about how this works, please let me know. I'm looking forward to helping other writers and getting some help myself.

Name: Dark Harmony
Nationality: Italy

Notes: I really like to write, especially when I have a lot of ideas. I don't consider myself a good writer, because I'm still a novice. Also in my stories there may be some grammatical errors, this is because I am not a native English speaker.

Stories: I wrote two stories, which are currently incomplete, but which I would like you to read. “A Life full of Surprises and Changes” and “ Is darkness really the enemy of light?”

Comment posted by hus deleted Dec 28th, 2023
hus

Name: Hus
Notes: I really love horror and dark stuff and really love horror fics :pinkiecrazy:! I really enjoy Fallout Equestria but also enjoy some other fics like The Lady In Lavender , The truth behind mlp, This classic and This romance one. Most of the stories I like always have something intriguing to them that peaks my interest and gets me hooked. I honestly rarely read clop fics because I just see a lack of creativity in them

The fic I want to be reviewed: The Tallmare. Mostly what I want reviewed is its fear factor, the character dynamics and if the story is actually interesting

• Viewing 651 - 700 of 669