Authors Helping Authors 2,461 members · 8,588 stories
Comments ( 669 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 669

Hi, it's nice to meet you (sorry of I'm slow to reply, I'm watching Grumps play Wind Waker in between working on sections in stories).

I was watching the MASH finale and had to take a break:fluttercry:

I've watched a lot of shows but I have to admit I've never watched MASH. Dunno why, heard some good stuff about it from my mum but never got around to it.

It is a good show:pinkiehappy:

Well Rooster Teeth just uploaded their Grand Heist and it's like 50 minutes long, and I'm sad to say that my Kindle is the only thing I can use for the internets so I'll be gone for about an hour. I'll message you so we can talk when I'm done, alright?

Since everyone else seems to be doing this, i might as well.

Name: zdaysavior
Country of Origin: United States
Notes: Not a very good writer, though I'm always having general ideas for stories and OCs and such, though the only problem I have is actually writing it down how I see it in my head. I sometimes like to proofread stories, yeah I know, it's weird, I can proofread, but can't write a story. That's because I'm good a revising an idea already written out, just not able to write out an idea of my own.

Name: Thornwing
Nationality: USA
Notes: I'm somewhat new to the fandom - only started watching the show since Dec 2013. Since that point, I've become deeply involved in all things pony. I feel it is a wonderful program with a great message. I got my two kids hooked on it, but feel that even as an adult there are some really great benefits to being a brony. I love the music and have found that I have some creative musings that are best expressed in writing. I am new to writing in general and haven't really done anything serious outside of my school days. I sat down and wrote my first story in less than a week - I think it turned out pretty good. --yes, I ran through multiple drafts and edits before posting so it isn't just a raw dump.

I would really like some honest feedback on my stories especially as I get going on my sequel. I haven't read any other stories yet, but would be happy to review something in exchange. I ask that people not look for romantic or completely out of character story reviews as I'm mainly interested in things that stick to the basic concepts of the show as much as possible. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me as I get started here.

Stories:
The Evolution of Harmony
The Balance of Harmony

Name: Flutterpony
Nationality: U.S.
Notes: I'm not especially avid as reading goes, but I do read fanfiction often, write thoughtful reviews to which I've dedicated a group, and I would be willing to trade a review for your review of my main story. My strengths are in characterization and emotional and psychological depth.

The fic I'd love to to receive feedback for is Fallen Angels.

Name: Alphanova

Nationality: United States

Notes: I am a young college kid who enjoys drawing and writing stories though I am still a beginner in both. Also I enjoy art and the stories of video games plus animation! I am not sure what my strengths are. I have many ideas but I have trouble when it comes to writing them. I want to improve myself to create more and more lovely stories and art!

My current and only story I have at the moment http://www.fimfiction.net/story/38845/scattered-memories I would like you to review my story if you have the time. Please feel free to tell what you think and what can I improve on. I hope you like it!

Ho boy, looks like everyone else is talking about themselves and self-promoting. . . Fine, time to jump in feet first!

Name: WiserOdin

Nationality: U.S. of A

Notes: Got hooked on the show during the early 2013 school year (I think October). Lost a bet the day I became a brony. Play games, do schoolwork, hang with friends, try to write fanfiction, read fanfiction, it's all good. Big fan of Dark Souls and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. I'm here to post what I write so I can improve myself, plenty of ideas for a 'verse', but I needed a base for them. I'm a bit weak on the dialogue

Speaking of a base, My second first fic is The Plight of Return, forewarning, it's AU, and it's got my favorite type of plot, the Kudzu style, so keep track of details and plot threads if you're going to review it. Feel free to critique my story, I'm still working on it and editing, it would be appreciated.

*Insert witty introduction here*

Name: Skijarama (Call me SJ)
Nationality: USA.

I'm a fairly standard guy, though I come with a fairly sizable load of depression issues. Not here to talk about that though. I write fanfictions because I find it fun, but the novelty usually wears off pretty quick if I don't get some form of feedback. I also read fanfics. though Ive been falling behind on that as of late... :pinkiesad2:

Anyways, my current story project was uploaded this morning, and only has a single chapter so far. It's getting more dislikes than likes, so I guess I just want to know what I can do to improve. The story is Dreams can come true.

I do plan on revising it as I go, so your feedback would be ever so deeply appreciated.

Okay, let's try this.

My name's Hack. I'm older than I look and younger than I feel.

I am wondering if I have any sort of talent in writing, and figured that I would need the feedback of an audience to know for sure. I'm fond of the show and the MLP community is amazingly active, so I decided to give a few fanfics a shot, just to see what comes of it. This is my first foray into being active on this site, so I have literally no idea what to do or expect, so advice in that regard would be appreciated.

While reading is far less a priority to me than writing is, I do love a good story and I will do my utmost to get around to the various fics here. If I post a comment on your story, I guarantee it will have advice, criticisms, or just notes on what I liked in the narrative. I've seen some absolute gold hidden away in this site, so I'm expecting great things of you all.

My first story is a submission for an EqD contest called Taking a Gander. Please take a look, if you will, and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading,

-Hack

Hi!!!

Name: DayDreams
Nationality: India (Yes, you have an Indian here :raritywink:)
Notes: I've begun 2 fics, but only published 1, cause I can't find time to write, or type.

Have been watching the show ever since I started to go to school. Unfortunately, in India they had the G1 show appear only during school hours. Heh, I can still remember how I used to cry to my mom that I wanna watch it and bunk school.:rainbowlaugh: Have board exams this year....My batch are like lab rats for CBSE..:twilightangry2: poor us have to face more exams than any other batch:fluttercry:. Got no particular best pony. But :heart: MLP.

Hi! I'm Kchan and...well... I need a little help I wrote a blog hoping to get some... POST!

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/362001/editors-andor-cowriters-needed

Hello,
I am new here both to this group as well to the FiMFiction website (I mean posting here, truth be told I have lurked the stories on this website for a while now).

Name: Robbieagray
Age: Somewhere in my early to mid twenties, College student (medical lab technician in training).
Nationality: American
Notes: I am an author and I like to write in the horror/thriller genre. However seeing enough horror stories out there I know what is good horror (ambiance and pouncing on the reader when the time is right) from bad horror (throw gore here, throw gore everywhere! that is scary right?).

I am currently working on an fanfic called The Mirror-Stone Wasteland, which takes place two years after Twilight became an Alicorn. She is given a new kingdom to rule and sets up to restore it when a dark force begins to reawaken. Also Rainbow-dash has had a terrible accident and can't fly as good as she used to. Thus she has resorted to drinking hard cider. Both of their stories slowly come together as the story progresses.

I hope I did okay on this introduction thread. If not please let me know.

Hey, I know I already introduced myself here. If you guys need me to do it again, notify me and I'll do it.

Anyways, My new fic: Equine Recovery and Rehabilitation Association

A full-OC story where, for some reason unknown to anyone, random ponies have been suddenly transported to earth. This particular tale follows Officer Dandelion as she tries to get her head around this new world, and Pineapple Rice to try to make sure she doesn't get into trouble.

566992 Name: Dragonborne Fox, but one guy dubbed me the Author of Many Names
Nationality: US
Notes: I am a young woman who has autism and doesn't let her disability get in the way in most, if not all, things. I actually began writing when I was 14, and being inflicted with fangirlitis back then, most of my works were shoddy. I picked back up on writing when I first found this site, on New Year's day signalling the bare end of 2012 (and after my eighteenth birthday). Again, I was shoddy and got harsh criticism, but this time I improved a lot. Currently, I'm about finished with driving classes (30/2 behind the wheel, gotta spend another two today). I also happen to be working on a novel, which is a re-write of one of my earlier works.

Now that we've gotten introductions out of the way, have a link to the aforementioned novel in the works. It's crossed over with an obscure Japanese game, which can be found here via a Let's Play. It's an odd sort, but that makes it all the more different. Sure, I can barely understand a word in the game, but I understand the game enough to still know how to cross it over with MLP. I'm disappointed that my second novel's getting ignored in favor of my other works, though. And I happen to consider it my magnum opus.

Comment posted by trombrony98 deleted Aug 26th, 2014

Name: trombrony98
Notes: I have one story out, and another one in the making.

The story that I would like to be reviewed is Bells and Whistles. This story introduces the character of Brass Button and elaborates on his origins. The story can be found at this address: www.fimfiction.net/story/212627/bells-and-whistles
Sorry about the inconvenience, but I was having some issues providing a link to the story.

Name: meepify, or just meep.
Nationality: AMERICA OH AMERICA
Notes: I have anger issues. I am also mentally unstable.

The story I would like checked is right here

Name: Truthseeker
Nationality: Scottish/American
Notes: I have two series of fics but neither one has received much love and I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Please help and let me know how I am goofing.

My first fic: The Vagabond( http://www.fimfiction.net/story/32605/the-vagabond ) is a story of redemption and forgiveness. The message is that no matter how badly you mess up, there is always hope. The other story is: The Unity Pact( http://www.fimfiction.net/story/167251/the-unity-pact ) This is an HiE story like none before (not that I've been able to find anyway). Instead of a single Human in Equestria, I've put nearly 800 Humans in Equestria. Got a lot of hate for this one and I'm trying to figure out why exactly. :rainbowhuh:

Name: Sevenofeleven

I just started writing two years ago and have done four fanfics here and three more on DA.
I have written fanfics and original stuff.
So far I have been focusing on Horror and Adventure.

Funraiser, a MLP+Hellraiser crossover is done.

Now I will be moving on to posting my Skyrim+MLP crossover called Shyrim.

As far as editing goes, I can probably read anything.

There is some great stuff here on Fimfiction.

Hi
Name: DjLilmac
Nationality: Puerto Rican
I would love to collaborate with other people to make fanfics.:yay::eeyup:

Name: Blood_rose_doll
Nationality: I'm half Cuban half a mix of different Europe countries (including Germany Poland and Lithuania)
Notes: I'm not the best editor (I have other people edit for me) but I would love to help review your story.
Story I really want you to review: My first story ever The pen is mightier is about my very own OC it doesn't get a lot of readers and would love for it to be more popular but I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong. Thank you in advance I can be expected to review back within the week timeline.

Name: Alubrony
Notes: I'm relatively new to writing fanfiction, however I have been an author for sometime. I've written several different short stories and have dabbled in other forms of media. I'm also an artist and a musician though I will not claim any form of talent in either of them.

The Fanfiction I am working on is The Disappearance of Pinkamena Diane Pie is a story that delves deeper into the enigma that is Pinkie Pie. It begins with Pinkie appearing to be going through a fit of depression. She isn't the smiling goofy pony she normally is and she refuses to talk to anypony about it. Twilight and the gang confront her causing Pinkie to run and seemingly disappear. The story follows Twilight as she tries to find the truth behind Pinkie's recent behavior and her disappearance.

IMN

Name acronym: IMN
Nationality: Lebanese

notes: I'm keeping my intro short, I have a thousand idea in my head and I can probably come up with a thousand more. May be slow on replying with a criticism, but I WILL reply so no need to worry your little heads over it. :rainbowwild:

My goal is to write a good quality fiction, or learn how to write one by clawing through each and every mistake I make with my previous ones.

Name: American_Brony
Age: Old enough to be married, young enough to still be in school

Notes: Well I am a writer, I posted here once before but that was before I fully understood the value of groups and well, I have been a member of the FimFiction community for over two years now I think? I know more then a year.

The story that I frankly would love to have reviewed and looked over is actually a collab work I am doing with another American and a Canadian. At the moment it is thanks to the new site update ranked 115th in longest story on Fimfiction. Here is the link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/181692/an-extended-holiday

Thank you for your time and I look forward to reviewing the stories here when I am not working or in school.

Names MrAlterad, not to be confused with MrsAlterad

Age: I fall almost dead center of the brony demography age group.

Nationality: I'm an American raised in an air force family, been all over the world because of that. My favorite place by far was japan!

Notes: I'm a relatively new pony fan, joining shortly after season four ended. I had a friend who's been loving it since season 1, and I regret not hopping into the wagon earlier.:twilightblush:
I've read alot of books when I was in middle school and high school, though I fell out of the habit after hitting college. After finding Fallout Equestria, my love of reading was reinvigorated. I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but I just loved the dark outlook on the entire setting from FoE.

If you're up to helping me write a better story, feel free to check out Fallout Equestria: Ties, I can understand if you pass it up, as I said FoE isn't everyones cup of tea. It's also a bit long.:twilightblush:
I look forward to reading the stories of anypony that helps me with mine, happy hunting!

Hello, everyone.

Name: xenos29

Notes: I've been watching and drawing ponies for a while now, starting around the beginning of season 2. I go by xenoneal on dA, doing mostly vectors, but I decided to make a foray into the world of writing, which I've always been interested in (mainly from my love of reading).

I'm pretty set on show and comic-style stories, so that's the tone I go for. I currently have only one story in the making, When Friends are Said and Dun, which is an E-rated adventure, featuring a couple characters of my making in various roles. The plot starts off rather story-bookish, but comes into its own as it goes. If it sounds like it might catch your fancy, and if you're nuts for comic and show lore, I've left plenty of Easter eggs for you, too!

If you've got the time and interest, I'd appreciate any and all constructive criticism, and would be more than happy to return the favor!

hello, I am joining this group after writing my first story, and having my feeling's crushed at several down votes and comments that makes me think they didn't even read the story, just the description and instantly hated it... :pinkiesick:
any who...
Name: Kuma (yes. a very non-pony sounding name.)
Nationality: In my heart, equestrian, but sadly in reality stuck on earth in the US
Notes: I'm new to the world of fan fic, though not new to writing fiction in general. I don't fully understand the some of the issues that have been pointed out with my work and how it relates to it being good or bad.
I am NOT a good speller, so if you ask me for a review, I'm going to focus on grammar, mechanics and characterization.
And I'm also in college going for a PHD in Physics, so i can end up being quite busy, so please be patient with me. I also don't really know how to work this site very well yet.
If anyone has time, I need my story The Stars Will Aid in Her Escape reviewed. though i may not ever continue that one...
Also I have a lot of insecurities and can get discouraged when all I hear is negativity... but, that's one of the reasons I'm here:twilightblush:

Name: lunas_servant (I haven't created my ponysona yet, not sure what I'm waiting for)
Notes: I have a belief that if time is infinite then every story that can and will be written already exists in the aether of time. I believe authors have the ability to peek into the aether and grasp a story, putting on paper or in type so that others can read it. It is not the authors place to create it so much as it is to transcribe it. As far as my own writing goes, I tell a good story but I sometimes worry that it's going by too fast, that i'm not putting enough detail in. I'm also not very good at making mass amounts of OCs to fill in small sections of storyline (with All Alone I needed OCs that filled very minor roles but of the three that I introduced, only one of them had a fully thought out and unique personality).
The Fic I really Really REALLY want you to read: I only have 1 story posted so far and that is All Alone, the story of a pegasus pony who was enamored with Princess Luna before she became Nightmare Moon, and after her fall he sought out Starswirl the Bearded in the hopes that one day he would see his Princess again.

Well, looks like I'm only a few days/weeks/months/something else late to the party!

Name: Nagmeister
Nationality: 'MURICAAAA
Nots: I write Sci-Fi for fun. I hope that next year I'll be able to take a creative writing class at my high school, but according to my brother it's only for upperclassmen. Anyway, once I'm out of High School, I hope to major in and eventually get a career in aerospace engineering, as well as doing science fiction writing on the side. As for my writing, it tends to have plot (not the kind that most people want to see; it's the story kind instead) focused narration, with little attention to detail. I've been trying to get better at it, but all it comes off as (to me) is useless verbosity.

Anyway, the story that I want you to read is called The Son of Earth, and it's about the (originally) forty thousand survivors of the downfall of Humanity and Earth and end up, after ten years of searching the galaxy for a new homeworld, coming across Equestria and deciding to colonize it, eventually becoming allies with the ponies (it would be a very short story if they didn't.)

Thank whoever of you decides to read this for doing so! I could really use the help...

(And yes, I did steal the colored links trick from someone else in this thread)

Hey guys

Name : Laura Anderson
Nationality : British
Note : HUGE mass effect fan , loves MLP , creating a huge fic based on the events from the first world war . My fave ponies are Fluttershy and Twilight

I got the Idea for my fic during my playthrough of a great little game called Valiant Hearts : The Great War , which Ubisoft created for the centenary of the first world war . In the same way as the game , I wanted to show the reality of war without glorifying it or making it seem amazing . The main character of the fic , Applehaze follows a similar story to the one of the main characters of the game , Emile , who is an old French farmer who is conscripted into the French army . Most of my other fics won't be as sad as this one but I just want to get a message across ; war isn't amazing as games like Call of Duty make it seem like , the people who died should not be thrown to the past and forgotten , we should always cherish their memory and strive to never forget

Name: Cursed Tale
Notes: I have been writing for about eight years, although pretty much all my stories have been original fiction. The result is that I have no idea what I'm doing regarding writing fanfiction.

My fic Of Doubts and Demons is an idea I've had for a long while, regarding Luna's transformation into Nightmare Moon. It is a close character study of Luna and the events that lead to the creation of Nightmare Moon, her struggle against her, and the infamous eternal night.
I only have two chapters up so far, but there should be more soon.

Name: Fossil-Dragon-Messiah
Nationality: american
Notes: I enjoy making OCs and series.this story I believe is my best work so far. The things i'm most concerned about is the action sequence near the end. The story follows two bounty hunters looking for a pair of unicorn bandits. If I could get a review, or at least some positive comments that would be amazing. :raritywink:

Name: SinClare
Notes: has a total of 12 to be conceived through my fingers tips. Most have seen the light of day, then been retracted back into the darkness on several occasions.

I need some feed back on my lastest endeavor, that I had dubbed Comeback Story. It just had a nice ring to it and I have no plans on changing the name. But anyway that's beside the point. So far I have only one comment, and its helpful in a way (I guess?). My co-writer likes the way I word things and the story. He helps out, not so much with the writing but with the contemplation of ideas and such. I'm getting of track. I need someone to tell me how the story is that is not associated with the project. If you do these things I would appreciate it. Leave an up-vote-down-vote, a comment and a favorite (if you wish).

Greetings, everyone. Can't believe I forgot to introduce myself after joining the group.

Name: Red B
Nationality: Latvian

Notes: What to say, what to say..... Well, I like reading good stories. I mostly go for adventure type stories, where there's plenty of action and generally awesome things going on. Then again, I do tend to be rather picky. I like stories with deep plot, one that explores more than the surface layer of MLP universe.

I am also very good at generating story ideas as well as providing a different point of view on things.

Currently I am working on my only story The Tainted Renaissance. I am aiming to write an epic (as in a long story), where the heroes have to deal with threats that are somewhat different from the usual black and white problems they deal in the show. Sadly, the story hasn't gotten the amount of attention as I hoped it would. Then again, I just have to keep writing. Sooner or later people will start reading it.

Name: Keam
Age: Middle school, 9th grade (In Sweden, Middle school includes grade 6-9)
Nationality: Swedish
Notes:
I am a nerdy little fanfic reader that is doing my best writing fanfics of my own. I have English as second language, and therefor there is bond to be spelling and grammatical errors. I love to chat and you can always feel free to send a PM my way, no matter if it's to say that I should taste Spanish broccoli because it's superior to all other broccolis in the world or if you want to suggest that we review each other's stories! ^^

A story I would really like for you to look at is An adventure from a history book makes a comeback. It's about how a set OCs is given the difficult task of finding a way to defeat a villain taken directly from the pages of history book. This story is my little treasure and I'm going to update it before Christmas! ^^

Hello, my name is Rocketo. I just started writing pony fan fiction and would love some reviews and helping comments and opinions. Reading other Fic's in my spare time is something i look forward too.
Name- Rocketo,Rocket or Rock
Age- 19
Sex- Male
School- Sophomore in college
Nationallity- United States, GA
Notes- I have written 3 Chapters of one story I am writing. I try to write every 2 weeks, due to school, work, holidays, etc. The fic that i would like read is The Mystics . It takes place seven years after Twilight's kingdom. It's a cool idea I got into my head after Twilight's kingdom :3 If you review it i hope you enjoy what I have so far!

Name: Leo
Nationality: German

Hi everyone! I've been addicted to pony fanfiction since the beginning of 2013, and have been writing some myself almost as long. It was this summer that I picked up my nearly-forgotten first fanfiction Rainbows and Mirrors and gave it the long-due edit. Some months of work went into it and, with the assistance of two proofreaders, I was confident enough to release the story a few days ago. Oh, the shock when qulcky the downvotes started piling up! My number one concern right now is to find out what's the issue with it, so that I can learn from it for future works. There are comments on it that gave me some ideas, but I'd like to have additional voices before I draw conclusions.
Which is how I ended up here. I read a lot anyway so the task of reviewing your stories in exchange isn't a bother. So I'm looking forward to a good time with you people and I hope I'll see you around!

Howdy, y'all!

Name: Show Stopper
Nationality: United States of America
Notes: I'm an avid reader, especially of action/adventures, non-romantic slice-of-lifes, and alternate univeses. I'm a fairly novice writer, and I will take any criticism I can get as long as you tell me specifically what is wrong.

So, the story that I want everypony to review is "One Last Mission", an alternate universe fic that takes place about ten years after the events of season two. Do you want to see what lies outside of Equestria? Do you want to see a fairly new take on changelings? Do you want to see a self-centered, arrogant, and insubordinate OC who you will hate from the beginning? Then this is the story for you. I'm a very quick reader - it being my number one pass-time - so my reviews should come out fairly quickly. PLEASE READ!!! Thank y'all!

Name: Maskinos

Bit about me: Well, I used to write a ton when I was a kid, but a lack of any encouragement and lots of negativity eventually made me give up on it for years. It wasn't until a few years ago when I started liking mlp a friend sent me a story, I read it, fell in love. I read a ton of fanfiction and then one thing led to another, before I knew it I was writing my own fanfiction.

The encouragement I received was life changing. For the first time in my life I really felt like my writing was good(it really wasn't at the time, but it had potential). Due to all the encouragement I've received since, I am now at the point in my life where I am writing a minimum of 2k words a day(have almost every day for a year now), writing 2-3 novels a year. I should hopefully have my first one published soon, as soon as my editor finishes. All of this has changed my life and made me feel happier than I've probably ever felt. It's been hard, but amazing and all because of the great brony community.

So, without further ado, I want to show the story that got it all started. Avatar the last alicorn . It's very long, so I don't expect a lot of reviews, but anything would be good. It's based around avatar the last air bender, but with the mane six as the protagonists. The way the pony world works has changed a lot of things in the avatar world, so I've been trying to put my own personal spin on it to make it a story at least partially worth the two great series it's based off.

Ok, so... This thing on? It is? Sweet. Um...
Name: Aiyonbeam. (Why you can't just look to the left I've no idea)
Nationality: America; the Land of Freedom and Eagles.
About Me:
My personal motto is 'Write Tired, Edit Rested', and, thus, I say a lot of crazy things; I don't sleep. (It's for those who aren't broken.) My headphones never leave my ears, and every single fic I write is inspired by a piece of music or by an album or by an artist.
I try my best to write fiction that's engaging; that you can really immerse yourself into. So far, I have not succeeded, but I'm still trying. I specialize in dialogue and coming up with epic and witty one-liners.

The fic I want y'all to peruse is called Magic, and Mayhem, and... Murder? Oh my... If you like crossovers, mysteries, Psych, witty humor, or basically anything awesome, this is the fic for you!

Name: Titanium Blade
Nationality: USA and proud of it!
Notes: I love to write, love being social on the internet and IRL, and love, love, LOVE tinkering with electronics.
My Story, The Lightning Pony: A Trilogy of a Unicorn is a tragic tale of Plasmabolt the Lightning Pony, the creator of Lightning and tamer of storms. He is the 27th Lightning Pony.

Name: TeyesonthePegasus
Notes: I am a creative. Mostly drawing but ideas for stories and drawings fill my head every day. My strengths are Comedy and a bit of Sad, and my weaknesses are Dark and Adventure. I am ok when it comes to grammar, but I sometimes miss something small that can easily be fixed. I am open to all critiquing and and take any criticism thrown at me.

I have a 3 finished fics, 1 incomplete, 1 on hiatus, and 6 in the making (creative juices always churning) My finished fics are my comedies: I Was THIS Close! and VIVA LAS PEGASUS! and the sad fic Derpy's Silver Lining. I hope to advertise them a bit more and definitely improve upon them where improvement is needed. I hope anyone who reads them enjoys them.

My incomplete one is My Little Pony: Shipping is Magic Stories for anyone who's curious.

Name: Night Writer

Nationalitly: US

About me

I am someone who likes to read and just stared writing fan fic. I dont know my strength to well but I know I am weak in comady spelling and gramar . I have one fanfic called a dream come true it basically a fic about the background of my and my friends ocs.

Name: Jeremy/Maha
Nationality: USA
Defining Features: Random, Analytical, Serendipitous

(My name in most other places is Maharito, but I felt like some things I might get into with this site are...deviant enough that I didn't want myself one Google search's distance between here and my 15-year callsign.)

And say hello to Wicked Wind there, my pony totem or whatever.

I hail from the drunken pony site, Berrytube. Not very many folks there write (though one has made us our own group)... I've just enjoyed playing the drinking games there forever; but I was eventually prodded to try reading fanfiction. After a couple little things that didn't offend me, I tried Background Pony.

My life has never been the same since. Desperately realizing that I didn't want to be the iconic desolate mare, I felt an internal struggle I'd never known before. SS&E herself responded to my outburst, suggesting that I try my hand at creating--and that I might even be not crappy at it. After some other deeply personal experiences in the following weeks, I determined that I would write. And I would write from the heart--not only to produce and share with the world, but to create situations that would help me answer my own deep philosophical questions. My aim is the very opposite of the author soapbox. I want to learn with you. And I will seek, in all of the writings in my intended main series, to present my counterpoint to the BGP message of nihilistic futility.

Oh, and I wanna write the most amazing TwiPie fic ever, but--baby steps...

So I write. My first story, still in progress at time of posting, is intended as the first of a twelve-or-so-part endeavor of simultaneously working on specific writing skills and probing my deepest personal questions. This first one in particular is very bizarre: Not only did I deliberately make it challenging to write (my own personal trial by fire), but it was directly inspired by BGP--and you'd never guess how for a number of chapters yet... Standing on its own, though, it's a lesson of brokenness and how to deal with it featuring some of the ponies most beloved by Berrytube in quite...atypical roles. Or so it seems.

Will you dare? This Is Your Story!

Name: Tornado Blitz
Nationality: British
Sex: Male

Hello all,
I am Tornado Blitz, British film student, all around brony and fanfic writter. I like dealing with alternate universe scenarios because I find that they can make the most interesting stories. It can either new insight to a character, new themes to explore or even a chance to re-create the established lore into something completely different from the norm, sometimes a little of all of them.

The story I wished reviewed (or read) is my Prince of the Sun Story. Welcoming of all criticism and open to ideas given by the community. So if you want to read it and give me your thoughts, I would be honored to have you

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is how it works...but you guys posted here, and so I should read your stories and comment on them?

Vb, I'm not sure if I will fully appreciate your fusion premise, but I've learned a lot throwing myself into uncharted territory before. TB, it certainly seems like you're in a good enough place to not need help from the likes of me--but I will aim to do good by you no less. You two, expect reviews considering emotional impact and story cogency, since those are my apparent specialties.

Thanks for being awesome in advance.

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 669