Authors Helping Authors 2,461 members · 8,588 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello!
I'm looking for someone who can help me with grammatically accurate expressions and maybe a few wordy sentences. My current proofreader helped me a lot with grammar and sentence structure.
This story was translated from Spanish (my native language), so there are some expressions that I don't know if are right or not, and I wanted to adapt it better to the English language.

TSo Many Words Never Said
It was a simple dynamic. Simple enough that it didn't require any questions, only the unspoken agreement to remain silent. It only required Twilight broken into pieces, so she could never put herself back together again.
Snowmanmelting · 32k words  ·  59  4 · 2.1k views

It's about SciTwi mostly, who's living in a rather toxic environment the best way she can, thinking that there is no other way than waiting until eighteen. Until someone shows up and makes her question herself if that's actually worth it or not, and at the end, she has to make a decision.
There are extra scenes that I might add from time to time that serve to explain and expand what the main story couldn't for a number of reasons.

It's quite long, the main story is +20k words long and the extras length may vary from 5k to 7-10k. :twilightsheepish:

There's a trigger warning because it deals with serious situations such as abuse. All implicit. But might be a trigger to some.

→→In exchange I can offer help with Spanish translations for your stories! Or if you need any help at all to translate something I'll gladly do it! Just let me know :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1