Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,589 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, I would very much appreciate it if someone could take a look and possibly edit my new story! Here's some basic information:

Description:Something has been breaking into Sweet Apples Aches and stealing apples, leaving it up to Applejack and Rainbow Dash to hunt done the culprit. After one night spent waiting for the thief to arrive it becomes clear to the two mares that they're in for a rather batty time. Yet the awkward tension may just as well be as strong between the two of them as it is towards their offender. Really, there's something the two of them should have done a long time ago, Flutterbat or not.

Tags: Slice of Life, Romance, Comedy.

Characters: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and a minor OC.

Word Count: 4K (One-Shot)

Rating: Everyone (don't think the affection goes too far here)

Criteria: Good editing job with grammar and spelling. Someone who is good the accents of the Apple family characters too, especially AJ because I can never get her words just right it seems. Basic feedback is always greatly appreciated. Please comment or PM me if you're interested, and I'll send a link to the story in Google Docs. (And email address will be needed so I can share editing permissions)

Thanks for reading!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1