Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,589 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
vren55
Group Admin

Thread Rules

I should have so done this a long time ago. Now there have been people coming to me complaining about the many somewhat unrelated threads that have been popping up around this group. So here are a few rules about the forum threads. Our admin arandompenguin and myself will be enforcing these rules so please do obey them.

Rules:

1. Not exactly a rule, but a strong recommendation. You can post anything, but make sure your grammar and your premise for the thread are clear. If it's discussion, what are you discussing. If it is a request for a review, please explain what the story is. If it's self-promotion, then give the readers some good reasons for why they should read your story.

2. Please delete your threads after ONE WEEK or I and the other admins will delete them ourselves. If you need the thread to be on longer, PM me and WHEN I give you my approval, note it down on your thread header.

3. Please check if their is already a thread on a similar topic in existence BEFORE you post your thread. There will be a simple rule for repeat threads. The older one stays, the newer one goes bye bye. So please double check.

4. NOTE: If the admins deem a certain thread to be useful, we will let it stay on, with our own judgement of course.

5. If you wanna repost your thread after the one week delete date, feel free to do so, but please label it with a version 2 or something like that.

That's all for now.

Sincerely,
vren55

3. Check if their...

-.^

1. Please use proper spelling and grammar...

>.>
<.<

Please don't kick me for that.

Hingard
Group Admin

Is there anything more I could do? Cause I feel I'm not really contributing a lot to this group.

vren55
Group Admin

835047 Help me with these threads!!!!

838944 You should probably sticky a thread like this.

vren55
Group Admin

4827064 On what?

4827135 on a story i'm writhing,it's my first and I wanted to ask for some advice

vren55
Group Admin

4827230 I'm really not the best person to ask. Try the lectures in the group School for New Writers :D

833902 Are self promotions allowed?

vren55
Group Admin

5473152 Depends. You are, but b/c people don't often do it very well, it's not exactly well looked upon.

hello im looking for a proofreader

Ive been on this site for some time and would like to find someone who can proofread my stuff

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13