Authors Against Harsh Critics 78 members · 471 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

To put it bluntly, fuck the self-important critics that get off on putting out the candles of others to make their own seem brighter.

5384268 I agree. Those critics have a serious beef with me since they've helped make me depressed about my stories. Nice to see a group that's against that.

5384273 Hell yeah! And DOUBLE fuck the "Critics" that go after less-healthy authors, hoping they'll blow up so they can have a group laughing session in their "Cringe Culture" bullying club.

5384300 Such is the circle of life on this site. Blasted critics...

5385367 "Critics" my ass, they're nothing more than Cringe Culture cancer.

5386094 Too true...too true my friend. Reminds me of my boss.

It's like those pathetic fucks have no self awareness at all, it's like they don't even know the meaning of the phrase "Low-hanging fruit". I've seen cringe blogs posting ugly ms paint scrawlings that look like they were done with the old version's paintbrush tool, and it makes you wonder... if they need to laugh at THAT, how pathetic are they?

You know what we need? A Discord chat. Call it Counter-Cringe, it upvotes and helps authors the cringe culture bullies attack. I've ran into a surprising number of anticringers on the steven universe subreddit, making an official group will help make the internet a better place. I even remember seeing an anti-cringe subreddit, but they just screencap things the cringe assholes on reddit say. They'd be willing to join.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8