Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

We've made through another hiatus ladies and gentlemen. Tomorrow we'll be welcoming Season 4 with open arms. Now I'm sure you're all wondering why this says part 1, well that's because there are three different things of importance to talk about today. First up is the last official episode of the series, at least until tomorrow. When this episode first came out everyone was incredibly worried about Twilight's transformation into an alicorn and what would become of her. Not to mention with this episode being the 65th episode it seemed like it might be the perfect place to end the series. But we were wrong.

And now for my thoughts: Although this could've benefited from a second part or being made into a movie what we got from this episode is really good. The songs were outstanding and impressive as was the animation. The pacing for the most part was solid, and the one thing everyone was dreading turned out to not be so bad. Deep down Twilight would still be the same old loveable egghead as before. In the end though I suppose this episode's rating for you depends on how you like musicals.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1