Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well we'd already concluded from seeing "Just for Sidekicks" that the ponies were going to be sucessful. The only question now was just what was going to take place, and more importantly how did they pull it off? I can also tell lots of people had their hopes set high for a Rarity episode, only for Rarity to be shoved into the background.

And now for my thoughts: This was a faulty towers plot that failed to bring anything new to the table. This episode seems to be rather guilty pleasure material for a lot of people though. And there are some good moments, particularly the development Twilight goes through and Rainbow Dash actually having to fess up for a change. The name of that mare is pretty much Miss. Peachbottom but there are still some who call her Chickadee. If it were up to me I would've put Spike in this episode after scrapping "Just for Sidekicks". Then I would've split the plot into two different episodes, with one episode involving Rarity (with Spike's help) working on Cadence's mane and learning not to take shortcuts. The other part would've played out similarly to this episode with a few changes. Anyway the cheering segment was impressive, as was seeing Rainbow Dash's supposed father. Hope we see him again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1