Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

If there was ever an episode with more fanservice then ever it would have to be this episode. Words cannot express how many people waited for this with baited breath, though part of it may be based on whether or not you liked Trixie. But make no mistake Trixie was back, and better then ever.

And now for my thoughts: This episode is chock full of continuity, everywhere you look you'll spot a reference to a previous episode. Larson did a great job fleshing out Trixie's character, especially towards the end. Snips and Snails got the punishment they deserved. And it was great to see the writers make use of an idea Lauren Faust suggested and make Zecora a mentor to Twilight. Even if it just gave them an excuse to write Star Wars jokes. Speaking of Star Wars this was the episode that introduced the famous Wilhelm Scream to the show.

Snips and Snails got the punishment they deserved.

HELL YEAH THEY DESERVED IT!!! SERVES THEM RIGHT FOR... (clears throat and takes breath) for being the worst characters who have no purpose in each episode, being so dumb, if they're snips and snails, i can't begin seeing a tails...

Larson did a great job fleshing out Trixie's character

and it worked...
Too bad, the ending sucked, twilight forgives Trixie for what she done, for hurting her friends and spike, trying to destroy her library, and insulting them.

3657021 To be fair, the implication was that Trixie did pretty much all of that under the amulet's influence. And I think that's not too farfetched of an idea. Trixie probably did want to publicy humilate Twilight, and punish Snips and Snails for ruining her life, but she really had no direct quarrels with any of the other mane six members, despite what they said and did.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4