Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The first CMC episode of the season was one that intended to be a "Special Episode" about bullying. But this episode certainly didn't feel special when it aired. As a matter of fact the show had already kind of showcased bullying before, not that a bullying episode was a bad idea. What was perhaps the most surprising was that this episode would introduce a new CMC member who sadly will likely not be returning for Season 4, and would also sadly put an end to the redemption streak Silver Spoon seemed to be on.

And now for my thoughts: Why couldn't this episode have just involved Diamond Tiara and the CMC? That would've turned out so much better, especially if they made it so Diamond Tiara would quit being a flat character all the time. Yeah Babs is cool and all but she could've easily been written out and this episode wouldn't have changed all that drastically. The problem with this episode is that it really doesn't properly showcase every aspect of bullying like what makes a bully tick, or how to deal with a bully. Speaking of which, the CMC were not bullies when they planned to humilate Babs, they were overreacting to the situation. And sadly the tell an adult option only works when you've got proof, otherwise adults are useless.

The tell an adult doesn't always work?

But then again... People tend to stay away from bullying me...

I didn't think having the entire school staff on your side would be a good thing...:twilightsmile:

2157459 Well it did. :twilightsmile:

The problem with this episode is that it really doesn't properly showcase every aspect of bullying like what makes a bully tick, or how to deal with a bully

Well, to be fair, every aspect of bullying worked in a episode of Disney's Recess and in a episode of Disney's Fillmore, and it can also work in Veggie-Tales too. (sorry, i had to get it out of the way.)

Why couldn't this episode have just involved Diamond Tiara and the CMC? That would've turned out so much better, especially if they made it so Diamond Tiara would quit being a flat character all the time.

I Sure Hope They Made a Bully episode just involved Diamond Tiara and the CMC

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3