Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

When this episode's synposis was revealed a lot of people were expecting a Doctor Who crossover. And while that might have been nice I'm not sure if BBC would've approved. Plus a Doctor Who crossover probably would've felt too much like pandering. So I will give Larson credit for trying to be a little more creative with this episode. In any case this was another Twilight episode and her OCD was back in all its glory.

And now for my thoughts: Well Larson did try but sadly as seems to be the norm with time travel episodes in t.v. shows this episode is plagued by a bad ending, and this time the time travel doesn't even serve any sort of purpose. Some of the nods to the fandom and the humor are pretty good but I can't overlook the fact that Twilight never bothers to try and change her appearance, a simple bandage or combing could easily make it so she wouldn't look like Future Twilight. And athough a Doctor Who crossover might not have been possible it probably wouldn't have hurt to perhaps make a passing nod to Time Turner, you know as a somewhat subtle shoutout.

Twilight never bothers to try and change her appearance, a simple bandage or combing could easily make it so she wouldn't look like Future Twilight.

, to be fair, She Looks Like Solid Snake, and She Looks Hot and Sexy. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2