Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

After taking a week long break Season 2 was back and the next several episodes would really blow everyone away. No one at the time had any way of knowing what was lying in wait in a few weeks. And of course everyone was thrilled to see that after almost a year since her last episode Fluttershy was finally getting another one. Plus we were getting another villian out of this.

And now for my thoughts: Well an intresting theory here, T.V. Tropes has suggested that the abscene of Twilight in this episode (we only get Rarity and Pinkie Pie) indicates that this episode could take place before the pilot. I personally don't think so because that would've meant the events of "Dragonshy" would've played out differently. Anyway it's nice to see Rarity and Pinkie Pie interacting, I sure hope at some point we get to see their chemistry on screen. The nod to the classic Loony Tunes "Rabbit Season/Duck Season" joke was great, and is it just me or does Iron Will sound like Hercule from Dragon Ball Z? I do feel like Iron Will was unfairly blamed for what Fluttershy did and Angel Bunny deserved more then just "The Stare" for abusing his master. But in the end the character development that Fluttershy goes through really helps make her more likeable. She really needs to remember this characterization.

I do feel like Iron Will was unfairly blamed for what Fluttershy did and Angel Bunny deserved more then just "The Stare" for abusing his master.

... You're Right, Cause Iron Will is Actually a Good Guy, and They Treat Him Like a Bad Guy, If There's Someone to Blame for This, It's THAT GOSH DANG RABBIT!!! :flutterrage: None of this would of happened if that thing would've just ate his salad like fluttershy just told him to do.

2078111 Yeah. It wasn't Iron Will's fault that Fluttershy took the assertiveness training too far. Yes he may have said some questionable things but if he was truly evil he would've forced Fluttershy to pay even when she wasn't satisfied. He kept his word and knew when to fold.

2078239 BUCK ANGEL BUNNY...
but at least he improved later in season 4.
better late than never.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4