Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Can anyone tell me that the rumors are not true and season 9 of mlp will be the last one?

And I really hope that not true, but what will happen to this website if it does? :fluttercry: I really want the show and this fimficion to continue! I love it here! :unsuresweetie:

As far as we know, it IS the last season of Gen 4...but by the same information, Gen 5 will start up soon after.

What about the fimficion?

Just like the fandoms of Star Trek, which ended decades ago, the fandom of MLP will last long after the main series comes to a close. As long as there's a fandom for MLP, this website will remain up.

And if not, there's always Fanfiction.net

Alright, thank you, good luck on your future stories:trollestia:

Can anyone tell me that the rumors are not true and season 9 of mlp will be the last one?

And I really hope that not true, but what will happen to this website if it does? :fluttercry: I really want the show and this fimficion to continue! I love it here! :unsuresweetie:

From what I understand season 9 will indeed be the final one. I'm pretty sure that the website will remain up as long as knighty wants it to be, which will hopefully be for quite a while. My advice, back up all your work on a flash drive or something so you won't lose it.

Just like the fandoms of Star Trek, which ended decades ago, the fandom of MLP will last long after the main series comes to a close. As long as there's a fandom for MLP, this website will remain up.

And let's hope the site will stay up for quite some time, long after the series ends.

And if not, there's always Fanfiction.net

Ugh, not user friendly, aesthetically unappealing and downright horrible. I'll give up writing before I would EVER write anything on that sub-standard garbage site. That site would have to improve dramatically, and by that I mean use FimFiction's design, before I would ever do anything on there....including a night mode for my light sensitive eyes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6