World Of Tanks 58 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Just the other night, something amazing happened to me while play WoT.

I was is in my baby, the O-I Experimental, and was in a tier 6 match going up against tier 7s. Well, there was one tier 4 on the other team and he was upset. He typed up in chat:

Did I do something bad in a previous life or something?

Along with other things.

So I said, in response:

The matchmaker is God.

Jokingly of course.

Then someone on the other team said:

But the matchmaker is real.

and another one on the same team:

But God is real.

At first, I groaned that my simple joke started a religious debate in the chat. But it get's better. I watched, the a beaming grin, as the enemy team proceeded to kill each other like they just got put into a freeforall. The one's that didn't get killed were isolated and were promptly picked off.

So I guess you can say God helped me win this.

Any of you have something to share.

5181432 OK, so this happened a couple of years back, so my memory isn't the greatest, but it still sticks in my mind. I was rocking the Valentine-AT on the X-box, on that one map with a wide open field that the rookies usually charge down blindly and a bunch of ruined houses at one end and a beach to one side, I forget the name of it.

anyway, up until this game I would maybe get one kill before kicking it myself, but through sheer luck I was one of the few left, staking it out in a bush uphill from our base, it quickly became clear which way this game was going but I was going to see his through to the end. anyway, I stayed put and slowly the enemy started to come into effective range. so I began to take pot-shots, and I began taking a few of the enemy players down.

I had racked up 3 or 4 kills, I think, and by this point they were wise to what was happening, there was two or three left and they were sending shot after shot my way, never actually causing enough damage to take me out, I managed to take one more out before I finally kicked it

I actually sat back and let out a long, tired sigh. that was the only battle that has actually left me drained.

I'm now on the PC, though I haven't played in a while.

My best victory was in the vk 30.01h I was on the map with that ravine across it using the konish gun I killed 7 or 8 tanks in a row hideing by a rock I was just setting there unable to believe I killed that many tanks in one game

Winning a 1v5 in a M7 priest.

literally about a year ago, I was playing with my cousins. it was the last day before I was being sent off to japan for work, and I had just gotten back from watching "Mad Max: Fury Road." We were in the new Cromwell Berlins, top of the team on highway, south spawn. We go to the field, and don't really see anyone, move to cap, and my cousin is killed by a VK 3601. I kill him, and look at the score.
There are 3 people left on our team to their 10.
At this point I just want to die, because we aren't going to win this and its been a debacle. but I have seen "Mad Max:Fury Road" So I yell into the Headset "WITNESS ME BLOODBAG!!!! WITNESS!!" and charge straight at the town where all 10 of the enemy's are.
And I killed 7 of them, our SU 100y killed 2, and we won.
if you have patch 9.7s client still around, you too can witness.

WITNESS!!!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6