Old Mares' Tales 116 members · 237 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Blarghalt
Group Admin

We must all grasp the absurdity that we're writing or at least reading fanfiction for a show called My Little Pony. Whether you see this as good or bad thing, there's almost certainly a story behind your first work.

For me, the power went out at 9 in the evening and a story idea popped into my head. With literally nothing else to do, I pulled out my laptop and made Attack of the Smooze! in the span of three hours. When the power came back on, I uploaded it to Fimfiction and I've been hooked ever since.

Terry
Group Admin

Procrasination from real work is a hell of a thing :scootangel:

democritus
Group Admin

Because I hate this fandom and I want make them hate themselves as much as I do.

John Dalton
Group Admin

Because it's slightly less boring than writing a report on antenna design and numerical integration methods.

To see if I can write something.

I am insane

Terry
Group Admin

I think we all may be a little insane. (Dal especially.)

Skeletron
Group Admin

I want to focus on the absurdity that we have a WHOLE SITE dedicated to works about my little pony. Said site allows every dumb motherfucker to write a story and thousands of people will see it. I mean holy shit that's something that authors like george orwell wished he could have though of at the time.

Practice for writing original fiction. I started writing in original fiction actually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11