Luna's Vanguard 8 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
sierra_seven_
Group Admin

So, you're interesting in joining this group then? Perhaps you're wondering what it is we do here, or what we hope to achieve through it. Well, I'm going to put together a little summary here so the purpose of the group is a bit clearer.

So, our aims. I thought up this group after reading a few stories, purely because there were things I noticed that I wanted to discuss with other people. In that aspect, it's a 'reading group' of sorts. However, it's not so much about the stories here as techniques. Authors that inspire some degree of originality through different styles or approaches are sought after.

If you want to join the group, just PM one of the admins. We'll discuss it on skype, then add you if you seem like a good person. If you break the rules, we'll warn you once. After that, it'll be a ban until such time as we deem it acceptable to un-ban you. There isn't any entry criteria, although the admins reserve the right to reject applications with no reason given.

What do we hope to achieve? A nice, friendly community that discusses stories. We aren't reviewers or editors, nor do we aspire to be. I'm talking about the group, not the actions of individual members. So long as we can talk calmly and equally about stories that have caught our eyes, I'm happy.

This might be added to in the future, depending on whether I've overlooked anything.

If you have any questions, let us know here!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1