World-Building Alliance 2,162 members · 839 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well we talk about the big villains last time, now it is time to talk about the minor villains. These are the comic villains that don't seem to be as dangerous as the big villains but were still a threat. Think of them like the Daring Do's Villains or Mane-iac in G4, they are dangerous but two parter dangerous. With that said some of these villains could easily be turn into big villains with a little works. Also there is one minor villain that didn't make the list because he was rebooted for G4, that G1 Storm King who probably wasn't rebooted on purpose but I'm still counting it.

1) Snow Sorcerer: A human sorcerer with power over snow, he was part of a group that stole Queen Majesty magic horse shoes. The reason was never said but since the horse shoes increase Queen Majesty powers I assume they did it to increase their own. He try turn the ponies who came to get the horse shoe back into snow but they melted is staff and ran away.

2) Orange Empress Queen: Another horse shoe thieves, she was not human but a living china doll who rule over other china dolls. They were kind of racist looking if you ask me so I think it is safe to say she isn't going to be rebooted anytime soon. She didn't really do much, the ponies show up and took the shoe and just ran from her. I think she could cast spells because of the others in her group but she didn't do it in the comic.

3) Whirly Wizard: The last of the horse shoe thieves, yes they only did three for some reason. This guy had power over wind and live in a cloud house. Queen Majesty got her own horse shoe back by spinning his house around, with him in it, till he give up. Surprisingly she let him live despite killing other villains for less.

4) The Red Cloud: This thing was alive but I don't know if it was sapient or not, and I'm also not to sure what could it do because comic wasn't very clear on any of it. It was a giant cloud who was coming to Ponyland and if it saw anything red at all it would never leave, doesn't sound dangerous but Queen Majesty thought this thing was so bad they she and the hided anything that was red including the red parts of ponies, so it would just go away instead of staying. The only reason it is on the list is just because the ponies said and acted like it was dangerous.

5) The Bush Demons: Two angry looking gnomes that kidnap a pony, I forget which one, for random. The other ponies just tie them up and force them to tell where they hide her, they never said what the ponies did with these two afterwards but it was they didn't let them go.

6) Ebony The Witch: I talk a little about this one in the big villain post so she should sound familiar if you read it. This teen human girl acted like she needed help so the ponies would take her in, to "pay" them back for the help she give them a golden comb. The comb was really magical and if the ponies used it would put them under a spell and cause them to run off to another villain that Ebony was going to sell them to as slaves. Ebony decided that this plan was so good she could use it to get in good with Princess Elfrida, who like her evil so much she give Ebony a crown made from stolen jewelry. What neither Ebony or the princess knew was that the comb was crown, stolen before the ponies could use it. So Ebony fell into her own trap and was the one who made into a slave, with no hope of rescue as the ponies had no idea about any of this and the princess found it funny.

7) Malicious The Magician: This was the guy who made the comb, and decided when Ebony shown up instead of the ponies she would do as a slave, mind he was grown human man and Ebony was a human teen girl so it came across as a little creepier then the writers probably thought.

8) Sprite: This may get confusing as their was the race of sprites in comics and this one villain who was a sprite name Sprite. But I think this fits because villain acted like an old school fairy from myth. He stole key parts from another race of fairies windmill for no reason, would kidnap anyone who got mad at him and take them away for ever, and when the ponies found the parts he help fix the damage he cause for no reason, and the other fairies acted like this was just what he does.

9) Terrible Troll: We never saw this villain as his "comic" was just a page of mostly text a little bit of art work. But in that text he stole a leprechaun's gold, the ponies when after him, he fell and drop the gold down a bottomless well before getting away. To the same troll fortress that later all the trolls with in ended up being turn into bubbles. In case you're wondering the ponies replace the gold.

10) Garnet Witch: This witch didn't show up in the story herself, but she did place curse on a human princess that made it so she would sleep forever unless someone made her a pillow with love. The ponies were friends with the princess so they made her a pillow, breaking the curse. Nothing happen to the witch at all.

11) Wind Wizard: There may have been two villains with this name, the comics won't if they were the same guy or not. The first time we saw him he enslave a fairy race with wind power for dumb reasons and they escape. He came after them and the ponies trick him into getting on a kite, which the wind power fairies then blew him away. The next time was a cloud monster with a head that kinda of look like the head of the other wind wizard, he was messing with some cloud fairies for no real reason and the pegasi blew him away.

12) Sea Wizard: This guy trick the ponies into getting on his magic boat that made it so they couldn't leave it, he did this so he could force the ponies into helping him fight their friend King Neptune. Yes he knew they were friends, and while didn't say it I do think he kidnap them in the hopes that the king wouldn't sink his boat in the fight. Anyway King Neptune found out he could break the spell just by giving Sea Wizard some underwater flowers, so he did and the ponies were free. Sea Wizard was never seen again but nothing really happen to him.

13) Summer Witch: The being who made summer, she kidnap the Autumn Princess so summer could last forever. Yes, I know what you are thinking but they won't alicorns. The ponies with help from their baby dragons pets were able to save the Princess and reflated a spell back onto the witch which made go back to sleep till it was time for summer again, Because that what the beings in charge of the seasons did when it wasn't season I guess. I have to say I heard of stories like this before but this is the first I ever heard of the summer one being the bad guy.

14) The Wicked Weed Troll: They look more like gnomes if ask me, but anyway this large group stole a lot of gold from some faeries. A colt use a magical magnate to get the gold back and catch the trolls at the same time, not really sure what they did with them after.

15 Flame Wizard: I don't know if this guy was a human or gnome, and he kidnap elf princess to force her to marry him. So the bury him under a mountain of ice cream, it was unclear if he survive this or not but I don't think he did.

16) horrible The Ogre: he trap a pony and was going to enslave her, but the ponies made a bet with him to do a contest for her freedom. Like what always happen to ogres in these things they out smarted him and won so he free the pony.

17) Enchanter Nightshade: Another unseen villain who kidnap another human princess for reasons never made clear. The ponies had to help another human prince save her, by tricking the dwarf guards into believing an army was coming so they ran away.

18) Gib The Hobgoblin Chief: Leader of a group of pirate hobgoblins who came to loot pony land, also they look like tailless anthro monkeys. The ponies use tricks which made have been deadly to chase them off, I may have been deadly because some of them sounded like they could have killed and there was less hobgoblins running away then there was coming to loot.

19) Prince Zap: Never seen but said to be made of pins and needles, he also had mind control powers. Which he use to take control of a flying turtle and make him kidnap a princess (non-human for once) so he could marry her. But princess undid his magic and when home with the flying turtle as pet. The ponies were in the story but didn't have to be and play no part in saving the princess who save herself. They did when out looking for her and found her after she saved herself.

20) Chameleon The Enchanter: A shape-shiftier human who stole the ponies shadows to increase his power. When the ponies got to his underground base they found out that him and his minions had a river that erase memories. So they got him and his minions to fall in it, which made them forget about the surface existing as well everything else.

21) Sea monsters: These maybe dragons were trying to kidnap the sea ponies for ransom, but Firefly with help from the North Wind threw things at them till swim away. You may notice that the ponies were friends with a lot of things that sound like they were gods when reading this one, that because they were.

22) The Snow Witch: This witch made a random human princess sleep forever with a magic neckless but ponies destroy it and woke the princess up with liquid sun rays. We don't know why the witch did this and nothing really happen to her

That it for the minor villains, like last time if you a villain belongs or doesn't belong on this list let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1