World-Building Alliance 2,162 members · 839 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

tell me this sounds good I go into more detail in the fic when they learn the history, but I kinda want to share it and get outside input on it.

the school kids from the show will learn about the history and maybe go back in time to live the moments in that history, the idea I have is how the dragons become and what they used to be like way before then they are today. my idea is that Asia history with European history as well.

the legends go that dragons used to be lizard-like race, a tiny lizard that was so small that he was outcast from the big monster size ones and wished to be big of the biggest taller of the tall and that when the 1st dragon was made.

where the history starts off before the rule the world at one point was a tiny island (aka Japan) build there civilian was the 1st dragons known with their long body and no wings yet or very tiny wings. they have not yet learned to fly on there own with the help of eating magic gems that give them the gift of flying.

it was then a few on ships and with a stockpile of magic gems fly over the huge sea and made it to the mainland where there they face a new problem magic gems use for flying have become very rare now and that give way to other face attacking there camps and village and kingdoms, but the new gems they found give them bigger bodies and also bigger wings now and soon the race of dragons that we all know was made. That help them made a conquest around most of the world but something happens and made the dragon great empire become a shell of itself

what do you guys think so far, a little on the nose?

This seems pretty interesting

btw i also think the end of the dragon great empire was a mix of things like how the bronze age ended no one really know what truly ended, the most well-known factor that ended it was the sea people and the truth is no one really know who they are.

so i was thinking when the pony race come to be making a huge empire of there own one of the factors is that they fight a group of ponies that we have seen in the show has to fight with before the Cloudsdale Royal Legion or Rome

and if I remember my history right the old enemy of the Roman empire was the Carthage, as I remember right Carthage was a trading free market empire. The money did the fighting and talking for them.

It would be a good start of the great fall

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4