World-Building Alliance 2,162 members · 839 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Professor Plum
Group Admin

The almighty Knighty-kun has seen fit to return our beloved Group Notifications to us! Also some other stuff. But GROUP NOTIFICATIONS
This means that we can officially announce the return of the World-Building Alliance Writing Competitions

Get Hype

Expect more information soon, but in the meantime, we're interested in seeing what sort of turnout to expect. If you might be interested in possibly taking part in the grand return of WBAWC, drop a comment in this thread.

~The WBA Admin Team

I wasn't sold until That last Lyra gif.

2D
2D #4 · Oct 8th, 2014 · · 4 ·

THERE IS ONLY ONE USER WITH A JAPANESE HONORIFIC IN THEIR NAME

AND THAT IS ME D:<

SORE WA WATASHIDESU

Right now, I've got my hands full with One-Shotober. After this month, I'm definitely in.

All praise based Plum. Yes, I am all over this :pinkiecrazy:

What does this "Grand Return" entail? :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

:twilightangry2:

Possibly. I do love me some world building.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

One-Shotober

Writing about stuff that isn't ponies. Cos we're 2cool4technicolourequines

I would definitely participate, given the chance. I've got story ideas brewing, and a contest would be a great reason to buckle down and write them. :pinkiehappy:

Today is a good day is it not?

I might try to participate, if only to work towards writing stories like the real authors on the sight. I have school, so it is not a given.

I'm game. Need more things to write about other than Rarijack while procrastinating on my own stories.

Hmmm... It depends on when it pops up. I'm nearing the end of my studies, so I could either lend heart and soul or wait for another opportunity.

Having never really done anything like it before and being in an incredibly long dry spell as far as writing goes: yeah, I'll give it a shot.

archonix
Group Admin

I'm expending valuable minutes of mobil phone internet access is deepest darkest norfolk to fully endorse this event and/or product.

I've missed the WBA writing competitions so damn hard my wife thinks I'm having an affair with them. And she's right

Ready to write my first contest fic for this group. I'm so nervicitied! :pinkiehappy:

...Maybe. Depends on what it's about, and how long we have.

I actually have an entry for the June 2012 competition that I never published. It's finished and all, but it was back when I sucked.

So you're probably never going to see it.

Why the hell not? I've been itching to go all ADD and start something new. Prepare your anus, writing competition, because I'm gonna one-shot the shit outta you.

Oh yesssss. :3

Csquared08
Group Admin

I hope you mean 2013. :applejackunsure:

:yay: Yes, please. Thank you.

..Mmmmmm...

I stand corrected, 2013 it was.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26