Metroid Fics 202 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello, my fellow bronies!

I've been having some trouble thinking of a way to finish my story..."My little Ridley", due to the fact that my story has not had much of a conflict with any well-known enemies. Suggestions?:fluttershysad:

(Btw, the setting is at a wedding...so...let your mind wander around on that for a bit.:applejackunsure:)

This story's end also kicks off the start of a series of 2 or 3 stories that follows Ridley after the wedding, which will likely be a collaboration. (Anypony interested? No? Well screw you.:trixieshiftleft:)

Hopefully people won't hate my story instantly, like last time...:twilightangry2:
I hate how ONE critic finds your story, slanders it,(Even though it's my first one...) then everpony under the sun decides to murder your story for shiz and giggles.:facehoof:

Anyhoo, leave a suggestion in the form of comment, or PM.

Ciao!

I haven't actually read the story, sorry. Based on what you've mentioned here, I think something that might be interesting would be a legal battle over Ridley's Equestrian citizenship. :applejackunsure:

Comment posted by TJAW deleted Jun 17th, 2013

He reverts to his proper Ridley self and goes wild. Hilarity ensues. Nopony is killed or seriously injured, but after causing almost enough chaos to release Discord and millions of bits in damage, he gets THE STARE. And then he gets imprisoned for 6 months, sharing a cell with Fluttershy, who is in for criminal negligence. When he emerges, he has protected Fluttershy the whole time and made every other inmate his bitch.

This IS a comedy, right?

Interesting...suggestion, to say the least.:unsuresweetie: this takes place after Discord was reformed however, so that part about releasing him would not work. Xenomorpha like Ridley are able to be controlled telepathically, so I was thinking a evil entity could come into play. (Sombra, anypony?:trollestia:)

Question that really concerns me however: WHY would Fluttershy get locked up for criminal negligence?

Hmm, you gotta point there, Tom. I'm totally going to have the Mayor intervene the wedding at the last possible second, because "Dragons can't marry ponies!".:trollestia:

Then, she will rant about how she would have to make additional rules, and blah-blah, about Dragons-who-are-now-ponies-because-of-magic.

Then, Luna pimp-slaps her.:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5