Metroid Fics 202 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Metroid Prime
Group Admin

your not playing as Samus

Nah fuck that man, METROID SOCCER!!!!!!!!1113113!#
...Yeah, this conference was pretty shitty aside from Star Fox Zero and the new Paper Mario crossover...

Wait, we are getting a Metroid game that puts us in the shoes of a Galactic Federation Officer and not Samus?! What a travesty it is for the franchise!!!![/sarcasm]

I personally find it to be kind of awesome that I can finally play as a Galactic Fed officer, mainly because it would help flesh out the Metroid universe from their perspective. Besides, it's a spinoff title. Or, did you forget that a Metroid title was announced for the Wii U last year?

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

No. They said they where planning a future for metroid on wii u and 3ds

They covered the 3DS part.

Now where is wii u

E3 2016 or a future Nintendo Direct. The Wii U version is still heavy in development and they don't want to show anything yet because the gameplay engine isn't fully developed yet.

Just hold your horses and keep them calm. Nintendo still has other great games coming out this year, after all.

It'll be interesting to see what they come up with for the Wii U but until then, I won't be losing any sleep over something that reminds me of Tiny Troopers

Oh... I wish we would get a new side scroller, zero mission was the last one but that was over 11 years ago. I like the prime series but miss the side scrolling action.

ALL ABOARD METROID HYPE TRAIN

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8