Remnants of Exploration 80 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Did we all know that WRITE was a group?

It's kinda like the TWE. I even got invited into it because I used to be a member of the TWE.

They have an entrance exam and everything. I've been filling mine out as of a few hours ago.

I certainly hope everybody already knew about this.

Welp, I'm an idiot. This was already linked.

ANYHOW

If you are ALREADY IN IT, then I could sure use a review on any of my stories ASIDE from Inner Workings.

On an unrelated side-note, I'll be organizing a little write-off later today to get everyone's spirits up.

544441 I want to be in it, but they won't let me...

That's too bad.

Regardless, we all still despise hate loathe want to destroy abore think you're stupid love you. :twilightsmile:

I want to, but it's a lot of work, and my will to review is being bogged down by my will to write.

werewolf435
Group Contributor

Heh, I'm taking the test right now... A bit hard for me to stay focused atm though, so I'm kinda drifting in and out of it :derpytongue2:

Csquared08
Group Admin

Hey, you! Yeah, you! I linked it already :pinkiehappy:

Huh.
That you did.

REGARDLESS, I'm gonna be organizing that lil' write-off later. Probably today.
Prepare your keyboards. I'm gonna make it good.

Csquared08
Group Admin

Protip: It's "abhor" :pinkiehappy:

Well.
B:flutterrage:k my English knowledge.

I knew, got invited, but that test to join... I dunno. I'd like to lurk and learn more before becoming a fully fledged reviewer for the team.

XiF

544472 You'd better watch your back, because the next time you make a spelling mistake, I'm going to call you a hypocrite so hard :rainbowdetermined2:

(Emoticons are a valid form of punctuation :twistnerd:)

Csquared08
Group Admin

butt mah spelin n gramer es su gud!

I wanted to send the PM to join, but I began writing fucking novel, had to go to bed, saved it, haven't worked on it since.

fak existence

brb off to kill self

Csquared08
Group Admin

If you are ALREADY IN IT, then I could sure use a review on any of my stories ASIDE from Inner Workings.

Psst, look here!

XiF

544887 Darn :twilightangry2: I'll get you next time :eeyup:

XiF

545038 D'aaaaaaw :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17