Remnants of Exploration 80 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Distrance
Group Admin

Howdy! I just thought I'd make this thread so I wouldn't freak out anyone.

I'm a bit torn over everything that has happened, and it's hard to differentiate how these accusations and inflammatory remarks impact me, or the group as a whole.

So, I'm going to take a break from the whole social shin-dig of FIMFiction and focus on more important things: reading and writing. :raritywink:

I'm not severing my connections with you all, however. Feel free to contact me for whatever reason. But, while I'm on my little 'vacation', I won't be speaking for the ex-TWE in any way, so I leave it up to you guys to make smart choices. :twilightsmile:

Just remember what we've learned and evaluate everything you do, cause there are a lot of people lookin' for our heads!

From my dumb mouth to yours,
Distrance

Axel Nyan
Group Contributor

521243 HOLD UP! We're in charge of the smart choices? We're screwed.

All silliness aside, it's pretty much the same for me. I'm mainly gonna be focusing on reading, so yeah.

XiF

521243 You can count on me! :pinkiehappy:

twow443
Group Contributor

I'll do my best.

Axel Nyan
Group Contributor

521249>>521256 YOU people are in charge, then?

:3

XiF

521267 Yes. I've already drawn up a five page report full of slander propaganda good things words! :twilightsmile:

521243 No. No, we can't have free will, we can't! I can't deal with this kind of pressure! Okay, deep breaths, deep breaths. I'm just... Oh God no. I'm going to... go... SIT IN THE CORNER AND FALL ASLEEP! ... Is... Is this free will? Oh dear God it's worse than I thought.

electreXcessive
Group Contributor

I'll also probably be taking a break from the social side of Fimfiction to focus on writing and reading. I'm not too good at the diplomacy thing anyway.

Axel Nyan
Group Contributor

521271 Good, good! Do they contain all of the murders nukes bombs bio-weapons good things?

XiF

521275 Yes, good things like guns turkey politics bronies 100% fruit juice!

Axel Nyan
Group Contributor

521277 Perfect! Implement the plans immediately!

twow443
Group Contributor

521267 Aww. I love you so much.

Axel Nyan
Group Contributor

521281 All the homo?

twow443
Group Contributor

521282 ALL the homo

FoughtDragon01
Group Contributor

I'm taking a break from the shitstorm as well, even though it was pretty fun kitesurfing over the more aggressive waves. Just don't burn the house down while I'm away.

KillerSteel
Group Admin

*Hides the torch behind his back, dressed up in a firefighter's suit. Pinkie sits next to him, dressed up much the same with a hose over her shoulder.*

We wouldn't think of it!

*They both whistle an innocent tune.*

523440 I see nothing wrong here. Now you kids be good now.

KillerSteel
Group Admin

But of course.

:pinkiehappy: "Roger!"

*They both look at each other, grinning.*

525156 (sees the halo's surrounding your heads)
And now all of a sudden I'm worried

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20