MoonLight 848 members · 76 stories
Comments ( 199 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 199
Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

293956 Awesome can not be broken down. It simply is.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

I don't agree.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

294012 Look, some things just have no explanation. Awesome is one of those things. It simply is. It always was, and it always will be. Also, have fun on your trip later today.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Aw, but I want to know how awsome works!

I'll try but between airport security, the eight hour flight, and customs I doubt the first part will be much fun.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

294022 You can't understand it. You just know it when it's there.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Bah, I don't like it but I fully admit that MoonLight is awsome. Guess I'll just have to setttle by reading MoonLight fics.

With any luck I'll have a few waiting for me when I get back.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

294024 Don't worry. If nothing, then True Colors will have updated by the time you get back.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Sweet, here's hoping I get some ideas in the UK!

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

294028 *Raises glass* Cheers!

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Cheers!

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

I miss Janushyde. :applecry: WAIT! I KNOW! Let's discuss something...Like why people apparently think Nightmare was on the surface of the moon during her banishment? She was locked inside it.

---
Sleep tight

Or if not inside then perhaps she was the moon.

The likely think so because they are challeged by something so out of this world.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

294548 Perhaps you have a point. I sort of grew up with stories like The Sandman and information like the dictionary of symbols, so I'm used to thinking within the mystical. It just seems so obvious to me that I don't get why others don't get it.

Techincally speaking, her being inside the moon and being the moon would be the same thing. I don't mean like she was literrally inside it. More like she was bound to it. Sealed in it like a spirit within any inanimate object. So her becomming part of it is sort of what I was trying to say.

---
Sleep tight

Not the best verb tense; is would have been better. Cause if she is a more divine being (depending upon interpretation of the sisters) then the Moon could be part of her being and she was just runited with it without the ability to leave.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

294555 That depends on your definition of what the sisters are, but assuming you believe her to be a deity, embodiment, or the very aspect of the moon itself, as my brother now perpetuates with his Endless theory, that would be correct.

---
Sleep tight

A related topic is how some seem to think Celestia chose to send Luna to the moon, when it seem the Elements of Harmony are responsible for choosing the effect. Tis annoying.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

294690 That is also true. The elements act on their own to create the appropriate effect at the appropriate time. I think they changed Night back to Luna the second time because not all the elements were linked to Celestia the first time. She couldn't use them to their full effect, and so they did what they could.

Granted, the moon banishing still makes for a good joke.

---
Sleep tight

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

There is now a threesome Twilight shipping I support more than TwiLunEstia, or rather the possibility for one. The new threesome that should be supported is ChrysaLightMare. :moustache:

---
Sleep tight

Rebelfire
Group Contributor

294500 Or how Nightmare is missing two legs! (Nightmares have 6 legs.)

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

295057 They do? Where'd you hear that from?

---
Sleep tight

Rebelfire
Group Contributor

Right about here.

(Though it occurs to me that she may have made that bit up.)

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

295061 It likely was the author making something up. Perhaps they gave it six legs to parody Sleipner? That story does appear to based around vikings and Norse mythology.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

How would that threesome work given that one third of it needs love for sustinence?

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

So I just had an adorable thought. What if Night was too nervous to take Twilight as hers, and started stalking her poorly. Whenever Twilight spots her she pretends to be interested in something else. Cute, yes?

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Huh that's a mental image for you the one who stoped the sun and kidnapped Celestia... is too nervous to admit her feelings to a meer unicorn mare. Also the idea of Nightmare stalking/ following Twilight around gave me a mental image of her as Hinata Hyuuga for a second.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297596 Twilight turns around, and sees Nightmare. Nightmare is startled, and looks away nervously whistling. "Yep just another day in Ponyville. Not in Canterlot...Where I'm supposed to be...ruling. Totally just...visiting. Not stalking anyone."

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor
Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

I just love making things adorable.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

It sure seems that way given how Big sister promises to have Moon Beam esc cuteness levels.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297603 Oh I'm calling Peppy out with it. There's fixin' to be a war between me and him. Who's cuter Moonbeam or filly Twi? SPOILER: It's not Moonbeam. :trollestia:

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

I'll hold you to that boast.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297606 You better. I'm not a man of idle words.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Got it, also what is Queen Crysiliss eating in that icon of yours?

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297608 Frosted love. With sprinkles. :pinkiesmile:

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

... So many jokes not touching it.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297611 It's too adorable to touch. :sadisticnightmaresmile:

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

True, but you never did explain how she could be in a relationship with Twilight and Nightmare given how she eats love and all that.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297613 She might eat love, but that doesn't mean she can't reciprocate it. :rainbowwild:

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

I guess, it just seems like an odd concept is all. An emotion eater expressing the very thing that gives her sustanence.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297623 Does a mother feed off her own milk? Chrysy just can't feed off her own love is all.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

True, now try and explain her developing feelings for Twilight given how said mare prettymuch ensured much strife for the changling race.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297632 I'd rather not try and plan out a ChrysaLight fic with all the ideas I already have.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Fair enough.

janushyde
Group Contributor

Hmm, I wonder what Nightmare's and Twilight's ideas of an ideal date would be?

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297673 A boat ride for just the two of them on a peaceful river on full moon light. :twilightsmile: Right out of the textbooks to satisfy Twi. It's during the full glory of night for Night, and the peace and isolation would suit their preferences quite well.

---
Sleep tight

janushyde
Group Contributor

Yet because this is Twilight and Nightmare we're talking about something will go horribly wrong.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

297742 Twilight will get excited over some constellation, and tip the boat over. Night will catch her, and they both end up soaking wet.

---
Sleep tight

Does anyone know what this story is called by a vague memory of a particular scene?

I think it was supposed to be a NMMxTwilight shipping, and it had NMM take Twilight as some sort of slave or something and basically treat her really cruelly and brutalise her. Then assassins tried to kill NMM, but despite this fixing everything for Twilight, the unicorn decided to stop them in their attempt, and then NMM killed them.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

298717 Do you happen to mean Peppy's After that Fateful Night?

---
Sleep tight

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 199
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!