The Hundred Vote Club 17 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Thisisalongname
Group Admin

Whelp, I've finally done it. I've added the first stories to the review folder. So there is only one thing left too do...

FUCKING PARTY!@1&

Now that we are covered in glorious celebration sweat, give the stories a read and rate them. I've added tags at the end so you can decide if its your type of story or not before reading...whats that...WE ONLY HAVE FOUR MEMBERS?!?! Ok, read it regardless of your preferences or I'll be making you walk the metaphorical plank. Just think of it this way, when we do get new members you will be the old guard and can haze the fresh meat. So sacrifice for the cause comrades.

on an unrelated note, I've decided pirates are old, so next update we are cowboys.

Thisisalongname
Group Admin

Ok, well after the site change I can only seem to add my own stories to the folders I made. Its looking like I'll need to just make a forum thread and add the stories there. Anyone who knows how to work this group system to help me get it better organized, any advice would be helpful

Thisisalongname
Group Admin

mmmmuuuHHAHAHAHAHAHH I figured out how to add stories to the folders. Nothing can stop me now! First stop, WORLD DOMINATION!!?#>!K#J!L#KJ

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4