Hunger Games 92 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 58

Hey Everypony, It's me :pinkiehappy:
As you can guess by the title, I'm looking for some OCs for my Hunger games Story.
I will be taking ponies for all districts, and I'm sure you all know the drill; No Mary-sues, no un-realistic abilities, yeah. I'm going to be a little nit-picky with this, mainly because it will be from 1-point of view, but I would like to make this detailed.
Here is what I need if you decide on submitting a character:

Name:
District: (please check to make sure your district hasn't already been claimed)
Appearance: (a picture reference would be helpful, though it isn't necessary)
Eye Color:
Mane/tail color(s):
Pelt/body Color:
Cutie mark:
Skills/Strengths: (things that your character is good at, ex: Reading, flying, climbing, singing, maybe a weapon)
Weakness/fears: (What limits your character, in any way, mental or physical)
Personality: (Being specific would be nice..)
Bio: (optional. The more information I'm given will help me decide on what characters I want to make important)
Other: (if there isn't any, then that's okay)

Have fun posting :)

Here is a (hopefully) updating list of slots:
* important characters (non-filler characters)

District 1: -closed-
Mare: Snow Feather
Stallion: 8-Bit*
District 2: -closed-
Mare: Cherry Cloud*
Stallion: Terrain Tactical
District 3: -closed-
Mare: Aerospace Zero*
Stallion: Code Red*
District 4: -closed-
Mare: Mocha Puff
Stallion: Cocoa Cream
District 5: -closed-
Mare: Golden Quill
Stallion: Scale*
District 6: -closed-
Mare: Terra North* (Main Character)
Stallion: Jockey*
District 7: -closed-
Mare: Aphrodite
Stallion: Daylight Sun*
District 8: -closed-
Mare: Moon Breeze*
Stallion: Silverstreak*
District 9: -closed-
Mare: Mousha*
Stallion: Gearfly*
District 10:
Mare: open
Stallion: open
District 11: -closed-
Mare: Ennui
Stallion: Blaze
District 12: - closed-
Mare: Candor*
Stallion: Sketch Pad*

Also, If you have a request for your character, let me know, especially if you would like to have them die in a certain way. Allies of the main character will be chosen after most slots are filled, but I will take requests into account when choosing. :twilightsmile:

Name: Moon Breeze
District: 7
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: (she's my old avatar)
Eye Color: Brown
Mane/tail color(s): Short, scruffy mane and tail, colored extremely light blue and spearmintish.
Pelt/body Color: Dark blue with lighter blue on her legs
Skills/ Strengths: Good aim with bow and arrow, can tell when ponies are lying, fast, street smart, seems stronger at night.
Weakness/fears: Not good at close range weaponry, can sometimes be seen as being rude, doesn't like being in groups of large ponies.
Personality: Moon doesn't always show her emotions (on a smaller scale of Maud), she can tell if somepony is lying but doesn't like being with many ponies, she is slow to give trust, but once she does she'll be loyal.
Bio: Back in District 7, she got the nickname 'Wolf Breeze' for her wolffish behavior, she would sneak outside her district to get away from all the other ponies because of her anti-social personality.
Other: I dunno... if it's okay can she be some part of the story? She doesn't have to team with Terra, or be her nemesis though.

Name: Code Red
District: 3
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: My profile picture. That you drew <3
Eye Colour: Fuck, I dunno. I'm colourblind.
Mane/tail colour(s): Two tone red
Pelt/body Colour: Grey
Skills/Strengths: Running, climbing, technology. Also using a bow. Sights of blood do not affect him.
Weakness/fears: Heights (Ironic for a pegasus, eh?), water, spiders.
Personality: A bit of an introvert, CR never really had any social interactions. His marefriend, who was chosen in the games, is trying to change that. He is shy, and anxious, rarely speaking to anypony but his closest friends. Otherwise, he is kind, and friendly, but always slightly paranoid his friends are trying to kill him.
Bio: CR is 17 years old. He is in training to work in the digital field of District 3, along with his marefriend Aerospace Zero. (Usually just called Aero, or Zero.) He buries himself in his work, and has little friends. His only friend died in the games a year before, making CR depressed and bitter against the capitol, and he has a personal vendetta against anypony from District 1. He volunteered for the games after his marefriend was reaped as the female tribute.
Other: Token is a flash drive containing pictures of him and his marefriend.

Name: Aerospace Zero
District: 3
Race: Earth
Appearance: [LINK] Had no time for cutie mark. Imagine the trinity rocket symbol from CoD Ghosts.
Eye Colour: Again, colourblind. I think it's brown.
Mane/tail colour(s): I dunno.
Pelt/body Colour: Turquoise, I think.
Skills/Strengths: Building, hiding, talking to ponies.
Weakness/fears: Not very strong, fear of bleeding.
Personality: Calm, easygoing on a normal day, but can flip to freaking out and panicking at any given moment. Her personality is twitchy and unstable, similar to being bipolar. She will generally distrust other ponies, however gives them the benifit of the doubt.
Bio: Was born into an uncaring family, who left her in the care of her 15 year old brother, who let her go once she was 8 to work in the factories. Eventually, the working leaders realized she had the potential to become an engineer, and began training her from the age of 9. She has become very successful, well, as successful as you can be in the dystopian future, until she was reaped at the age of 16. She broke down and cried when CR volunteered at the reaping.
Other: Refused token.

(EDIT: Both of these ponies are based on me and my irl girlfriend. Do whatever you want with them. Just please let atleast one of them survive the blood bath. Preferably CR.)

All three of them are Cool characters ~ :twilightsmile:
And oh my gosh Solaris I have an Idea for your charies :pinkiecrazy: I won't tell you what I have in mind but im excited now, depending on the other characters that pop up, My idea could work
Moon Breeze - I can probably make your character important in some way or another. I'll think of something.

3181825 I'm not sure if I should be excited or worried...

3181835 Its a positive idea, I promise :pinkiehappy:

3181837 Good... good...
Wait.
Aw dammit, now I'm really really anxious for this story!

3181839 if been thinking about making one of these for a good while now, but I just haven't made one because I was set on finishing my other story, but I hit a little bit of a writers block for it, so I decided to make this one.

3181843 Cool! If you need an editor for it, I'm available at the moment, since my other 'client' seems to be taking a rather extended vacation.

3181851 I'll look for editors when I write the story, but thanks for offering :twilightsmile:

3181854 No problem.
So... Any hints about the arena?

3181871 uhh thats the other thing I need help with. It would be easy and convienient to do a forest, but at the same time I want to do something different for the arena, like a desert or ruins or something.

Here's a handy list:
Format:
[TERRAIN] [Water Availability] [Food Availability] [Improvised Weapon Availability] [Natural Dangers][Natural (Dis)Advantages (Tribute related)] [Entertainment] [Cliche?]

DESERT: [Extremely Low] [Extremely Low] [Sand] [Heatstroke, hypothermia, exhaustion, dehydration, starvation, insanity, desert predators] [ADV: Sand can be a weapon DIS: Easier to see tributes, harder to hide.] [Very little.] [No]
Verdict: Not recommended.

RUINS: [Varied] [Varied] [Rocks, bricks, household objects.] [Collapsing structures, lightning strikes.] [ADV: Much easier to hide, weapons can be found throughout ruins. DIS: Ambushes made much easier.] [Medium] [Not really]
Verdict: Possible.

FOREST: [High] [High] [Sticks, stones.] [Falling trees, predators, forest fires, falling.] [ADV: Easy to hide and/or escape pursuers, traps can be easily made, food/water abundant. DIS: Ambushes easy, lots of undergrowth to trip up on, fires can get out of control.] [Medium] [Highly]
Verdict: It's possible, but be aware it has been done before. Many times.

MOUNTAINS: [Varied] [Medium-Low] [Rocks. Perhaps sticks.] [Exhaustion, rockslides, avalanches, falling, lack of air, hypothermia.] [ADV: Many caves, easier to hide. DIS: Most battles on uneven ground.] [High (IMO)] [No]
Verdict: Recommended.

JUNGLE: [Medium.] [High] [Vines, sticks, stones.] [Predators, heatstroke, insanity.] [ADV: Fire's are easier to hide. If it is a rainforest caves are likely abundant, or atleast little holes. DIS: HUGE amounts of stuff to trip on. It's like navigating a minefield.] [Medium-Low.] [Somewhat.]
Verdict: I don't recommend this one, but it's possible.

TUNDRA: [High] [Medium low.] [Ice.] [Hypothermia, frostbite.] [ADV: Snow is an effective painkiller. DIS: Snow makes it hard to fight in.] [Low] [No]
Verdict: Possible, but most tributes won't die of fighting.

PLAINS: [Varied] [Medium] [None.] [Grassfires.] [ADV: None. DIS: Tributes can be seen for miles. No spots to hide.] [Medium.] [No.]
Verdict: If you want a somewhat even playing field, this arena is the way to go.

Just remember these terrains are absolutes. Feel free to tinker with them, adding or removing, or even combing different attributes. It's your games. These are just bases to go off of.

Comment posted by Sketch-Pad deleted Apr 7th, 2014

3181989 Thanks, This has been helpful :twilightsmile: I think I have an Idea of what I can do :pinkiehappy:

3181229 Hallo dere friend! :pinkiehappy:

Name: Cherrycloud
District: 1 or 2
Race: Pegasusus
Appearance: Double Link!
Eye Color: Icy blue
Mane/tail color(s): Sky blue and green-blueish
Pelt/body Color: Light green
Skills/Strengths: Quick. Good with a sword or knives or something. Great flying skills. Also maybe good at making traps.
Weakness/fears: Not strong. Bad aim. Small. Trusts others too easily.
Personality: Is shy when you first see her, but when you get to know her better, she gets really nice and fun. She's clever and works well under pressure. Can sneak around silently really well.
Other: I was thinking she was in the careers, but when a battle comes with them and the main person or something, she would side with the main person group because she didn't like the careers attitude. Then they kill her later in the games or something. (Or not, its your story!) :pinkiehappy:

Lemme know If you want another!

3182745 Oh, if you have more OCs, feel free to submit them :twilightsmile:

3182995 Okay den. I've got two more for ya!

Name: Golden Quill
District: 5
Coat Color: lightish gold
Mane Color: Orangeish darkish gold
Eye Color: bright red
Strengths: Clever, good with magic, can organize battle plans quickly
Weaknesses: Not strong, not fast, if she tried to use a sword or knife she would probably cut herself. Will see a trap from a while away, yet somehow still get caught in it.
Personality: Think twilight, but with a hint of dash. Also tries to have a sense of humor, but utterly fails with it.

Name: Blaze
District: 11
Coat Color: Dark Grey
Mane Color: dark red
Eye Color: A faded red
Strengths: Strong. Smart. Good aim. Can attack with a sword or knife well and fast.
Weaknesses: Clumsy. Socially Awkward. Talks very loudly and would probably stumble into a lot of traps.
Personality: Is shy, but tries not to be, and totally fails. Cant talk to girls. Only does well when in a battle.

3181229 Whatever I'm doing another two more.
Name: Cocoa Cream
District: 4
Appearance: Big colt with a white muzzle and hooves, he also has a nick in his left ear
Eye Color: Light brown
Mane/tail color(s): Tan
Pelt/body Color: Dark brown
Skills/Strengths: Protective of sister (see below), good with knives, natural leader
Weakness/fears: Losing his sister, not fast, long ranged weapons
Personality: Friendly, but lazy
Bio: Can be intimidating but likes to make new friends so he's also talkative
Other: Uhh both of these OCs are based on my two dogs:applejackunsure:

Name: Mocha Puff
District: 4
Appearance: Sleek figure
Eye Color: Brown
Mane/tail color(s): Light brown with white
Pelt/body Color: Dark brown
Skills/Strengths: Spears and is extremely fast, very loyal to her brother and no one else
Weakness/fears: Can't lead, likes moving around, and can be loud
Personality: Sweet, loved helping her district
Bio: I dunno, a quieter Pinkie Pie without breaking the fourth wall part
Other: :applejackconfused:

IDK if you're still accepting OC's or not but oh well.

3184654 Oh Mawgerd This two characters are beautiful I shall make good use of them :raritywink:

3184418 I like them, Their cool Seeing Ember also makes me happy :pinkiehappy:

Name: Jockey
District: (please check to make sure your district hasn't already been claimed): 6
Appearance: (a picture reference would be helpful, though it isn't necessary): Money Green Body, and a silver mane. Actually, it's fairly longer for a male.
Eye Color: Light Blue
Mane/tail color(s): Silver(Long)
Pelt/body Color: Money Green
Skills/Strengths: (things that your character is good at, ex: Reading, flying, climbing, singing, maybe a weapon): Jockey is a talker. His skills as a radio personality help him speak, in a sense. He always knows what to say, and usually resorts to it, whether to break the tension between two ponies, cut a joke, or have a heart to heart. He can talk his way out of almost anything. He's fairly skinny, and agile, and is fairly decent at twirling things.(It's a bad habit). Also, he is flexible, and has VERY good reflexes.
Weakness/fears: (What limits your character, in any way, mental or physical): To put it bluntly. He is afraid of dying, and pain.
Personality: (Being specific would be nice..) He is kind, and helpful. A stallion who doesn't mind sacrificing himself for the greater good. Has a tendency of being nervous.
Bio: (optional. The more information I'm given will help me decide on what characters I want to make important) Moved to District 6 with his family fairly recently from District 4, being forced to quit his job as a Radio Personality. He's talked to many political figures over his show, as well as celebrities. He misses his job dearly, and loved it more than anything in the world. He has a loving family at home, however they were glad when Jockey was forced to quit his job, believing that with his "unmatched speaking abilities" could do something much better, like become a politician.

3185015 Aaand another OC! :pinkiehappy:

Name: Scale
Race: Earth Pony
District: 5
Appearance: Is dark green, with a black muzzle. He has a short turquoise Mohawk. His tail is very short. His cutiemark is a lime green snake hissing. He's average sized, maybe a bit smaller, but bulky. He has gold, slitted eyes.
Strengths: Strong. Fast. If her gets a knife or some sort of strap on weapon, he's deadly. He's got some sort of night vision. Works best in a jungle or forest.
Weaknesses: Hates heat. Wont ever make alliances (If he does he'll kill them when they don't expect it) He would probably attack all of the careers at once if he had the chance.
Personality: Quiet. Almost never speaks. When he does speak its mostly for an insult. He'd do any dare, unless its stupid. If you get on his bad BAD side, then you wont liv through the night. Legend says (Yes I'm going there) when he gets REALLY mad, if he punches you his hoof lets out a poison that sinks into your body and kills you in 4 hours. The catch is he doesn't think he's mean at all, he also doesn't know he and do that poison thing.

:rainbowwild: Gud luck with this guy! :rainbowlaugh:

3186971 I really like the Character you made, And I like the legend thing about him and punching and poisoning stuff. I can have some fun with that, surely :pinkiehappy:

3186131 AWW YEAH I like this character :twilightsmile:

3187140 :trixieshiftright: I know you will... (YOU BETTER!)

3187146 I will, I promise :twilightsmile:

3187160 :trixieshiftright: (Hay, I sent you a PM, have you gotten it?)

Ima add one more, because I think that this is a fun character overall.

Name: Mousha
District: (please check to make sure your district hasn't already been claimed): 9
Appearance: (a picture reference would be helpful, though it isn't necessary): She is Chineighs...
Eye Color: Dark brown
Mane/tail color(s): Dark Brown.(Almost reaches the floor. Very straight.)
Pelt/body Color: A dark blue
Skills/Strengths: (things that your character is good at, ex: Reading, flying, climbing, singing, maybe a weapon): Mousha is a mare who's special talent is Wu-Shu. The martial art had been passed down through her family for generations, and it's almost a obligation that the children in her family will learn this art. She is familiar with most non-lethal weapons, such as staffs(During practice, they never use items that could cause harm, like spears or REAL swords. Just wooden ones). She is agile, flexible, and has decent reflexes.
Weakness/fears: (What limits your character, in any way, mental or physical): Mousha, being originally born in the Chineigh(you know what I mean), speaks a very broken English. It can be difficult to understand her when she speaks, and when she's angered or stressed, she'll speak in her native language entirely.
Personality: (Being specific would be nice..): Mousha is a mare of honor. She will do what's right, and has good morals, in the end, and will never let her impulses get to her. She is normally kind, but quiet. She has a tendency to be untrusting of others until she is proven otherwise. She is a strategist, and a thinker, but never enjoys being a leader, for some reason.
Bio: Mousha moved from Chineigh when she was young, and was raised by her mother, who runs a dojo in the run-down part of District 9. Mousha lends a hand there, and even had plans to inherit it from her mother in a few years, which was Mousha's dream. She's always wanted to extend her arts to other ponies, and not just her family. She has an older brother, who doesn't absolutely nothing with the art anymore, and a father who never even bothered to learn, and outright refused before leaving the family entirely. It's just her and her mother, now.

3187140 I edited the Bio a bit, giving more detail and stuff, just to let ya know :3

3188266 this is perfect, thank you :twilightsmile:

3187160 aaand yet another OC...

Name: Snow Feather
Race: Pegasusus
District: 1
Appearance: Pure white, with her feather tips fading to sky blue. She has icy blue eyes. Hair is dark blue and silver striped and in a pony-tail. Her cutie mark is three icicles.
Strengths: Kind. Knows herbs and stuff. Clever.
Weaknesses: Doesn't know how to fight. Fails whenever she tries. Hates getting her coat TOO dirty.
Personality: Is extremely shy at first, then warm up to you, like flutters. She acts in a mix between Fluttershy/Applejack/Rarity (Rutterjack!)

I don't care with what you do with her. She is merely a space filler for your story.

3190102 mmkay, no more OC's for you :rainbowderp: naw it's fine, just not too many more :derpytongue2: Though we do need stallions :ajsmug:

3190112 Alrighty then, I just kinda put her in there because I figured you'd end up needing space fillers. Also cause when I did this I was really impatient and so I thought you'd appreciate it. At the end I can throw in a bunch of random OCs to kill in the first minutes if ya want. :raritywink:

3190169 well if I need them then i'll ask, but we should wait. I'm writing the second chapter now (reaping) so the characters (other than Jockey, since he's in the same district as the main Character) probably won't come for at least one or two more chapters (I'm trying to keep my chapters to a 2k word minimum) so I mean, I have time to wait for more characters :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by MemoryLane deleted Apr 11th, 2014

Meh, I can put another tribute in, right?

Name: Terrain Tactical (Prefers being called Tac)
District: 2
Appearance: Picture will be added later.
Eye colour: Hazel
Mane/Tail colour: Brown and green streaks
Coat colour; Deep green.
Cutie Mark: A tent
Skills: Foraging, camouflage, shelter, hunting, with a crossbow he made himself, although he is good with a knife. Also his earth pony body gives him a strong build.
Weakness: He is extremely paranoid, believing every pony is trying to kill him. As he progresses through the games, this feeling will gradually make him hallucinate, and hear things, to the point he becomes deranged.
Personality: Born an orphan, Tac was raised in a hard world, at an orphanage. He was beaten, stabbed, and malnourished. This didn't cause him to become bitter, but it made him paranoid, as all his childhood friends betrayed him. He feels threatened by most ponies, and prefers to work alone, but joins with the careers simply to backstabbing them later. He doesn't talk much, despite being a decent tactician.
Bio: After his parents died shortly after his first birthday, Tac was raised in a violent orphanage, despite district two being one of the better places to live. He escaped one day and left, living on the edge of the district, feeding off the land. His reaction to being reaped was a tiny grin and an eye twitch.
Other: He is 15. Also, despite his paranoia he has a huge crush on Cherrycloud.

Also, do you want more people to post OCs? Instead of just us 4?

3190927 Yeah, It would make things a little diverse, but if there are others whom aren't interested, then their isn't much I can do about that :derpytongue2:

3191771 I'll see if I can get my friend to post.

3191771 I'm trying to get two of my friends to make OCs, I'll post them though.:rainbowwild:

Name: Daylight Sun (preference to being referred to as Sun)
District: 7
Appearance: Fairly bright orange with a dark red mane, broad shouldered and muscular from serving as a lumber jack in District 7. Scruffy mane, cut roughly. Same for the tail as well.
Eye Color: Blue
Mane/tail color(s): Dark red.
Pelt/body Color: Fairly bright orange.
Cutie mark: An ax splitting a log.
Skills/Strengths: Very skilled with axes due his time as a lumber jack. He has become large and muscular from his time in manual labour, making him stronger than most.
Weakness/fears: Far too trusting of others. Growing up in District 7, he developed the nasty habit of trusting everybody too quickly, often resulting in him being black mailed by other children whom were too small to pick on him physically.
Personality: Loyal to the death. Unfortunately, this often leads him into trouble. However, upon being blackmailed so much as a child, he has developed a great fear of talking to others (anti social) and is absolutely hopeless around mares. He hates the tyranny of the Capitol and will often put himself in harms way to protect those who are unable to protect themselves.
Bio: Daylight Sun discovered his love for the axe at an absurdly young age, resulting in the quick discovery of his cutie mark. One would think that other stallions and mares his age would respect him for it, however they often mocked him as being "pre-mature" for obtaining his cutie mark so quickly. As time progressed he rapidly outgrew the others, turning into a muscled stallion who produced more timber than anyone else in the entire District. Once in Stallionhood (5 years before these games) he fell in love with a mare known as Sunshine Bloom. One day he built up the courage to admit his feelings to her, he was however turned down and ridiculed in front of the entire District. Sun had never been the same around mares or even other stallions again, always quiet in conversations and overly engrossed in his work. He now strives to protect those who are weaker than him and are unable to protect themselves, often standing up for his only friend, Saw Mill.
Other: Hopefully he's interesting enough, if you were to take him in, I'd appreciate it if he would save one of the smaller ponies from one of the upper class districts. On another note, I'd also appreciate it if it would require several tributes to kill him (Preferably in the act of trying to save the main character?) And that he would die somewhere in the top 7. That's all.

Thanks!

I'm gonna add Two more. Then I'm done. I promise. I really think that these are characters that you'll enjoy using in the games. They got potential, yo. I've read the above, and apparently more people are going to post OC's. I've already posted two. So it's TOTALLY OKAY if you exclude them.

Name: Ennui
District: (please check to make sure your district hasn't already been claimed): These ponies are extras, in case you don't have enough. So wherever you feel they fit. Others should get first pick, really.
Appearance: (a picture reference would be helpful, though it isn't necessary): Strangely enough, Ennui's eyes are always half open, like she just woke up from a nap.
Mane/tail color(s): Long and white. Lazy
Pelt/body Color: Sandy brown
Cutie mark: 3 "Z's"
Skills/Strengths: (things that your character is good at, ex: Reading, flying, climbing, singing, maybe a weapon): Ennui is strong and fast, which is unexpected given her lazy and tired demeanor. In fact, she is the exact definition of "sloth"(Not living up to your full potential. Ennui has a lot of it when she feels like it, which is rare in itself). Given her strength and agility when, and only when, she's at her full potential, she can be a tough opponent to those who can't keep up.
Weakness/fears: (What limits your character, in any way, mental or physical): Does not exert herself unless she HAS to. Otherwise, she will continue to be lazy and tired. Never trained with weapons before.
Personality: (Being specific would be nice..) Ennui. Is. Lazy. That is the bottom line. She is happy-go-lucky and carefree. She could get punched in the face and not care. But she's not a dolt. She'll crack jokes at innappropriate times, not really caring about other's opinions or if someone's feelings get hurt. She always speaks in a low, slow, drone, like she just woke up from a nap.
Bio: Ennui is a disgrace to her district(whichever one it is) due to her laziness and unwillingness to do anything to benefit the district. Her family wishes to have nothing to do with her, and her "poking fun" drives friends away. She lives her life mainly in solitude.
Other: More of a comical character.

Name: Aphrodite
District: (please check to make sure your district hasn't already been claimed): Please refer to Ennui's profile.
Appearance: (a picture reference would be helpful, though it isn't necessary): Aphrodite is a beautiful mare, to put it bluntly. With a pink body and luscious blond, curled hair(mane), she is epitome of beauty in her district.
Eye Color: Light blue
Mane/tail color(s): Long and blonde. Curled and styled.
Pelt/body Color: Pink
Cutie mark: A snake coiled around a heart.
Skills/Strengths: (things that your character is good at, ex: Reading, flying, climbing, singing, maybe a weapon): Aphrodite knows that she looks good, and uses it as a weapon. She uses her looks, as well as sexual seduction, to lure others into dropping their guard before killing them. She knows how to use a knife well, and how to poison others.
Weakness/fears: (What limits your character, in any way, mental or physical): Straight Mares, or gay stallions. Aphrodite is bisexual, but her seductive skills do not work on them, obviously. Also, she has a fear of independency.
Personality: (Being specific would be nice..): Aphrodite is, well, a horndog. She is constantly flirtatious towards everyone she speaks to. She is seductive, cunning, and manipulative, and she loves it. She has no boundaries.
Bio: Being raised in the poorer side of one of the districts, Aphrodite sold her body for money on the streets in a desperate effort to support her struggling family who, at some points, took advantage of her as well. She has no regrets, and thus, has developed a remorseless and slight demented child's psyche.
Other: I don't know. Seems like a character I thought you could have fun with.

I'm done submitting, now. Haha. Like I said. I will not be hurt if you don't use either of these two. It's just in case you need more.

Hey! Polaris got me to post here.
I got my OC for you. (Yes I am divergent fan.)

Name: Candor
District: Any
Appearance: Coat is a blondish colour, and a steel coloured mane, which is long and flowing. Her eyes are bluish-green.
Cutie Mark: Scales
Skills: Detecting lies, even unspoken ones. She has only basic weapon skills, and will try to get into a group for safety. Her main weapon is psychological warfare, that is. She attacks personal feelings, and has been known to bring down large, buff stallions into a crying mess with only a couple sentences.
Weaknesses: Like I said above, she's not a good fighter. Her fight or flight is stuck on flight, and lastly, she is afraid of fire. Deathly afraid.
Personality: She is normally a nice pony, but her biggest problem is a lack of censoring. She says what is on her mind, which gets her in trouble. A lot. She always has plenty of sarcasm to go around as well.
Bio: If you have seen Divergent, just imagine growing up in a Candor household.

3193780 Accepted!! And actually, I hate to say this, but i haven't see Divergent, but I'm planning on reading the book soon, and before I see the movie. It would be nice if you posted the basis of it, but if not I can find a way to learn about him, either by speed reading the book or asking my friend about it. :derpytongue2:
3193635 I accepted them anyways, it's good to have a few fillers. :twilightsmile:
Only thing I need more of is stallions ~ We're going to see the first few tributes in the fourth Chapter, and It would be nice to have some more before I got there ~

Name: Silverstreak
District:Any available
Race:Earth Pony
Appearance: Dark silver coat, deep navy blue which is shaped like rainbow dashes, Sapphire eyes
Cuitie mark:a waxing moon
Skills:Great scavenger, good at combat, knows basic first aid
Weakness: a bit clumsy, not stealthy, trust issues, fear of heights
Personality:Not very talkative, doesn`t want to fight anyone, as i said trust issues, wants to protect his friends from danger

AWW yeah there are only 4 slots left!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 58