Seattle's Angels 2,656 members · 1,255 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Professor Plum
Group Admin

We're doing that thing again! This time, we've got not one, not two, not three but four special guests! The ever amazing ShortSkirtsandExplosions! The equally awesome Imploding Colon! The ever-popular Just Essay, and the last-but-by-no-means-least blue harvest!

Tune in at 9pm EST to check him them out!

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

>four

I can assure you that it is more than that.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a hold of all of them, so these four will have to do :twilightsmile:

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a hold of all of them, so these four will have to do

The numbers don't lie.

Csquared08
Group Admin

I can't handle so many guests. The pressure is too much.

Half of all FiMFic users are Skirts alts.

On a more serious note, I'll definitely be watching the podcast. They're always fun to listen to. :twilightsmile:

Didn't you know? We're all Skirts alts here.

f'naaaa

Can confirm.
Is skirts.
snnnkt

Professor Plum
Group Admin
FloydienSlip
Group Admin

4854017 Questions posted here, right?

Professor Plum
Group Admin

Or on skype, aye

Take a shot every time skirts says a ridiculous metaphor :applecry:

FALLOUT 4 IS LOVE

FALLOUT 4 IS LIFE

AND APPLEDASH IS A LIE

Question: When will you write a story in which Applejack pursues a career in professional wrestling? :ajbemused:

Question: How many chapters will Appledashery ultimately have?

The pseudo-philosophy, amnesia, and rescue missions are flowing strong.

Now for some questions:

How long will The Things Tavi Says be (estimation)?
How long do you plan EoP, if/when it is completed, be? EDIT: No rush, just curious

What other shows does Skirts like these days?
Any urges to write in other fandoms at the moment?

Edit: Also, are you really device heritic? What is that joke? And how did you "put him out to pasture" back whenever?

Question: After 'In the Darkness Where I Seek You,' 'The Things Tavi Says' and 'Couchtavia'. whose perspective do you find more enjoyable to write for: Octavia or Vinyl?

4853268 dum fråga i spanska så att det ser intressant : Eftersom Plum är en berättelse godkännare nu , kan jag få sitt gamla konto ?

No ragrats. I don't think you want to translate it.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

That's not spanish.

Also, what account?

I know Skirts is super busy with his 3 dailies. I know skirts has entered one or two of the writeoffs. I know it's not Skirt's style, but any thoughts to go back?

And thank you Ferret for clearing up that device heretic bit!

Skirts' fight scenes are freakin' legend. I never thought I'd enjoy reading fights, but holy hell – they are epic :rainbowkiss:

And you've seen Avatar: the Last Airbender just recently? I actually thought you made some references in some of your stories to that series... derp!

I'm an EoP fan, but I get it if you don't finish it. It's not a big deal and if I ever went to a con, I wouldn't bust your balls :scootangel:

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

Skirts, what's the one idea that you haven't already written that you most want to write, besides The Trixiening?

Short skirts story is basically mine but succesful.

over an hour and 35 mins of SS&E chaos missed, I guess.

Anyone got any highlight rundowns of the past hour? xD

Wow – that Sunset EG3 sequel story... :raritystarry:

Now we need a story about ponies being awesome but never getting off their segways

BOO! You're hardcore Skirts. And yeah, your fight scenes are AWESOME like that Applejack Squirrels fic, FERRET SAFE!

Short Skirts philosophy: Too busy writing all these ideas to stop for editing. *dumps all the millions of words on unwitting story editors*

VIMBERT! THE HONEST HARDCORE TEAR YOUR SHIT APART PERSON. XD

And then End of Ponies was born later.

Vimbert was the Diamond Tiara Editor. Not the words some wanted to hear but the words the fandom needed

Thanks for answering all of my questions :pinkiehappy:

Thanks for doing a podcast, everyone. I found it highly enjoyable to watch and I wish you all the best! :twilightsmile:

Whelp. It was nice catching something before it all exploded. Now back to my regularly scheduled lurking. :twistnerd:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34