Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Garbo
Group Contributor

too much hype.

4169427 there's never enough hype.

Garbo
Group Contributor

Yes there is. Prometheus, Half Life 3 and Double Rainboom come to mind.

4171592 Double Rainboom wasn't just underwhelming, it was soul-destroyingly pathetic, I must admit.

In the context of KURDUT, however, I think it's highly dependent on what you find valuable when raping the privacy of celebrities.

Garbo
Group Contributor

I'm actually very enthusiastic about this whole thing. I was just making the lulz is all. I don't worry about the invasion of privacy either. His own wife and daughter helped make it, and if anybody has the rights to share that information, they do.

4172656 Oh, I'm sorry, then, FAGGUT. I love you already AN we onlu just met <3333333333

Me too. I was shaking the first time I watched the video. Also, yes, Courtney and Morgen are on good terms, it seems. It will be good to have his life put into perspective a little more, now. I'm obsessive to the point of autistic specialization, I realize this.

These doc-movies are usually display him in a linear, VULNERABLE SENSITIVE VICTIM or tortured artist who LIDDERALLY cried erryday. This, however, considering that Krist, Courtney and a similarly empassioned fan (Morgen), is obviously going to have more depth. I love his artwork. GOD, THE ANIMATION IN THE TRAILER. It's doing what I have been wanting to do for a good couple of years now, only I don't have the courage.

Garbo
Group Contributor

Oui oui. C'est Magnifique.

Frances ein sheiße. Mann speichun Deutsche. Dou ist ein fagelein <:D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9