Nirvana 63 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello, fellow corperate rock whores!

I need some advice. I'm getting a new guitar soon, and am stuck between a Fender Mustang and a Fender Jaguar. I really want a Jagstang, but my local Guitar Center only has one and its $1400.

Any advice from any of ya'll?

EDIT: I played "Negative Creep" on both of them and it felt amazing both times. I only played for a few secs though, so I don't have a great feel for 'em.

I haven't played either one (I own a Fender Telecaster) so I can't really offer much specific advice other than to just play both guitars as much as you can and see which one "feels" better to you personally. You can also ask someone who works at the store from which you'll be buying the guitar about the pros and cons of each. That's about all I can offer.

I would actually LOVE a nice tele, but I personally think that they are the ugliest guitars ever made. How does your play?

Thanks for the advice.

3110148 Mine plays beautifully. I love the thin neck it has; it's fast. And yes, I will admit, the Telecaster ain't gonna win a beauty pageant, but I love mine to death regardless. :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4