The Fillyfoolers 3,489 members · 3,945 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I haven't been able to find a thread on this or a really good group on this or nor do I know wether I can find this somewhere but fillyfooling is always something that is mostly okay in practically all stories. I personally love it but there's not enough stories where the story focuses on it rather than it just being there.

Is there any stories where it is not cool or just disliked in any shape or form, not by everyone in the story but even just one character because I can't find much. Or just focused around it, anythings fine.

Yes there is! Judgment. Lyra has a huge crush on Bon-Bon, who happens to be the one mare in all of Ponyville who passionately hates lesbians. It's a pretty great story, an old favorite of mine.

It's a topic in Flying High, Falling Hard. but just one of many; that one is really long.

5903657 forgot the name of it, but there's a TwiLuna story where's Twilight's dad is so against it, he goes as far as hiring people to harass them and harm Luna

5903660 I read judgment, thanks for the suggestion of Flying High, that's going to take a while

5903670 If you could remember the name that would be great

5903687 give me a little while, I'll find it

bookplayer
Group Contributor

Just a tip: stories about homophobia and being worried about coming out were popular in the early days of fandom, to the point where it became a cliche (which is why you rarely see them these days, a lot of authors feel it's "been done.") So whatever ships you like, I'd suggest going to that group and sorting by date, and then going all the way to the earliest fics and looking there. You're more likely to find it in those fics.

5904246 Thanks for the tip

I'm probably stuck a few years in the past, can never tell

5905484 I'm already a member of homophobia, I just thought that they only had a limited amount of stories and the whole focus of it was homophobia, I just wanted to know some stories that had some in there and a focus of fillyfooling in the story. I'll try LGBT though, thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12