The Fillyfoolers 3,489 members · 3,945 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Looking for some stories to read that have few chapters to them with a good story line and plot. I've run out of stuff to read.

elmago02
Group Contributor

I'm going to do some self promotion here.
This story was written after season 3 finale. Love Me... I Mean, If That's Ok With You. It's a oneshot with 5k words, but this other story, Love Me... I Mean, If You're Ok With Me, takes place right after the oneshot. It has 12 chapters and 49k words.

If you want a short story in the Equestria Girls universe, here you have A Chance, a oneshot with 5k words and its sequel, Six Months, 4 chapters with 9k words.

All of them have romance. I guess the plot in them is good enough, not great, just good.

5243013 What genres or ratings are you looking for? Specific characters you want to read about? (or not?)

I like teen and mature because I feel it actually opens up the characters to true Adult situations like their characters are aged at. According to larson they are all between 18-21. That's not saying I don't enjoy a everyone rating.

5243174 Ok, makes sense.

If Teen/Mature rated shipfics are your game, then I can happily recommend a few: (sorry, short on time, so can't get links right now)

'Green'
'The Gentle Nights: Audience of One' (E rated, but damn good shipfic)
'Archmage' (long story, but 110% worth it)
'Moonstone' (very mature; specific topics in the story may not interest you, just to be fair; but no biggie if that's the case)
'Ghost of a Rose' (a straight couple ship, but a outstanding story nonetheless)

And now a few of my own you might like:
'Ciphers'
'Night Rose'
'Full Bloom' (mature)
'Red Shoe Diaries: Equestria' (mature)

Thanks for the list

Thanks both are good reads

5243722 No problem. My profile page also highlights a bunch of other good reads as well. Might be worth a look. :)

Cheers!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8